2023-2024 Revelstoke and Area Updates

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could always stay at the Ol Frontier 😳 some reviews on trip advisor say BATES MOTEL, sleep on top of the bed !!
anyway back to conditions, there is about 4” of fresh fluffy snow in town
Stayed there once. Then we smartened up when we realized we could stay somewhere else and then drive to the frontier for the eggs benny.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow starting Tuesday , pack your gear
They must have all been listening. Just got back home from Revy, counted sleds from Revy to Calgary on our way back. Gave 2 place 2 sleds per and 4 place 3 per as average, decks and open place counted units. From 1sh till 5 counted 262 sleds heading west. That’s on a Thursday afternoon mid January. Going to be a gong show this weekend, will need more than a few cm’s to reset this show.
For conditions, the trail up keystone is brutal, maybe as bad as I have ever seen it. Snow on top is good, dry and cold kinda like Cooke City type snow. Overall low pack as tons of small trees still exposed.

powpounder

Reaction score
I remember meeting the groomer as l was ripping down the mountain on my new 96 Summit. Was parked in the 'lot' along the highway.
Yup good times in the old parking lot along hwy 1

Attachments

• IMG_6672.jpeg
    IMG_6672.jpeg
    476.3 KB · Views: 171

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up Boulder today, was a nice sunny day. Needs a big dump to reset, there’s some fresh but nothing to write home about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So glad to see sledders travelling here to play . So sad to see streets and parking lots infested with burrheads
living the skibum lifestyle in their buses and 500$ campers freeloading at the food bank because we all know we must be barrier free and inclusive.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So glad to see sledders travelling here to play . So sad to see streets and parking lots infested with burrheads
living the skibum lifestyle in their buses and 500$ campers freeloading at the food bank because we all know we must be barrier free and inclusive.
The new Revelstoke movingn in

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of the above , also typically seen grazing in the bulk food section at the grocery store

Top Bottom