2023-2024 Revelstoke and Area Updates

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watch out for da boys when you're trail droppin Boulder... is what the sign should say lol

I have had them pop out in front on the groom or just end up on top of them on the way down>>>

mt.sledder

Reaction score
If that area is so called "to steep and not fun" for snowmobiles why the need for signs? There is an entire mountain "RMR" you can ski or board on, shouldn't be trying to close some of our snowmobile area to make it exclusive for ski/boarding. Imagine the pushback if we tried to set up a sledding area on the ski hill!!!

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those hippes can afford snowmobiles ?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Piano-dude is definitely hardcore,,, he"s not scared too smash the plank ...

Good on you brother...

It definitely adds too the quality of good times,,, mega fluff carving threw the tree sections too the sled trails down below...

Catch a ride back-up and hit it again...

New lines every time...

Ive hual'ed lots of plankers over the years,,, there definitely adrenaline junkies,,, super hyped up and full of passion... Snow does this too pepole

Wickly fun in the telcom powder sections...

Trillions of lines and never enough time catch them all...

Get the planker sleds dialed in so we can Hooligan rad those Slopes vvv
20240115_122946.jpg

^^^ Save the sleds and smash the planks they say... lol

Cheers all

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Piano-dude is definitely hardcore,,, he"s not scared too smash the plank ...

Good on you brother...

It definitely adds too the quality of good times,,, mega fluff carving threw the tree sections too the sled trails down below...

Catch a ride back-up and hit it again...

New lines every time...

Ive hual'ed lots of plankers over the years,,, there definitely adrenaline junkies,,, super hyped up and full of passion... Snow does this too pepole

Wickly fun in the telcom powder sections...

Trillions of lines and never enough time catch them all...

Get the planker sleds dialed in so we can Hooligan rad those Slopes vvv
View attachment 278181
^^^ Save the sleds and smash the planks they say... lol

Cheers all

hell ya ! I heard in Penticton at end of year people are allowed to do exactly just that

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And crowfoot Mt the land of telcom powder fluff,,,, and the East side of the Columbia River crossing the shelter bay fiery...

I was a old school twin board planker which allows me too move if stalled in the deep...

***Extrem Caution*** in the tree sections since there are hidden dangers of tree-well cave's...

Team up with others and discuss your lines,,, ppe and gear fore sure...

Its just like any other extrem sport

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was sled planking Boulder Mtn. long before a lot of people ever even heard of Revelstoke…99.

Back in my time if you even blinked you r sled was stolen and the whoops used to be 10ft tall in both directions….now a days you kids got it so easy….

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was sled planking Boulder Mtn. long before a lot of people ever even heard of Revelstoke…99.

Back in my time if you even blinked you r sled was stolen and the whoops used to be 10ft tall in both directions….now a days you kids got it so easy….
We started sledding Boulder in 92. They had a groomer but would only use it when the trail got bad. My dad would give them $100 when we showed up Friday night and they would groom it for Saturday morning.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We started sledding Boulder in 92. They had a groomer but would only use it when the trail got bad. My dad would give them $100 when we showed up Friday night and they would groom it for Saturday morning.

I never saw a groomed trail on boulder in the 90s. (Not saying it.never happened)

I remember the old parking lot on the highway and spending all day bustin trail to the cabin 😀

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never saw a groomed trail on boulder in the 90s. (Not saying it.never happened)

I remember the old parking lot on the highway and spending all day bustin trail to the cabin 😀
I knew that trail like the back of my hand. Walked it out from near Superbowl right to the highway with a buddy. Walked for 9 hours lol.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode boulder Sunday and it was tracked out pretty bad, made our way back to the lakes and found good snow but glad to see more is on the way in the forecast.

Top Bottom