2016 Arctic cats

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
.......and that there is what happens when you wear your doogles.....You think the rest of the world sees what you see.....but they don't...:yikes:

sorry, don't wear doogles... cat just doesn't have what I wanted. not overly brand specific, like yourself. and if you put doogles on you might see better? ;)

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't find the colour schemes appealing? Whatever happened to 2 tone? IMO it looks like they just dunked the whole sled in a tub of paint. If a buddy bought a black and I bought a green though we could swap some parts and panels and it would look good.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Im sure this question was asked and answered already.. but im lazy. Is there a way to retrofit that new ski stance on the previous model years?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im sure this question was asked and answered already.. but im lazy. Is there a way to retrofit that new ski stance on the previous model years?
Yes, Cat is offering a kit. Includes spacers to shorten existing shocks, so a shock service will be necessary on top of the $907 retail price tag.

Eldereldo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the Yamaha thread someone mentioned that this was possible on the Viper, and since the M sleds are the same chassis, same deal should apply.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't find the colour schemes appealing? Whatever happened to 2 tone? IMO it looks like they just dunked the whole sled in a tub of paint. If a buddy bought a black and I bought a green though we could swap some parts and panels and it would look good.
I agree. Im torn between a new cat or pro. If i go cat i would want a limited but not too eager to have either an all black or all green sled. I dont really like wraps either.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I agree. Im torn between a new cat or pro. If i go cat i would want a limited but not too eager to have either an all black or all green sled. I dont really like wraps either.

I wouldn't let that make your mind up for you either though... You can get panels out of the accessory catalogue for pretty cheap and most of time time small changes make a pretty drastic change in the look of the sled!

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't let that make your mind up for you either though... You can get panels out of the accessory catalogue for pretty cheap and most of time time small changes make a pretty drastic change in the look of the sled!
Color choice.ultimately wont make up my mind. Im just saying it would be nice to have options. But im sure its just easier to make it all black and all green to please the majority. Either way someone somewhere will complain about one or the other lol.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That could be arranged but you might want to go with the Boost-It turbo over the supercharger. We looked into the superchargers this season and decided to do the prototype Boost-It kit for a number of reasons. Stop in and see me
You have obviously never rode the super charger very bad call boost it low boost kit is new to the car and doest seem to work that good tried one not impressed at all ....my SC rocked spools so fast and every turbo guy that gets on it can't believe how good it works and I'm still on pump gas

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What???
You have obviously never rode the super charger very bad call boost it low boost kit is new to the car and doest seem to work that good tried one not impressed at all ....my SC rocked spools so fast and every turbo guy that gets on it can't believe how good it works and I'm still on pump gas

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com

Not understanding what you are trying to say?

Last edited:

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The standard pulley that comes with the SC will not make the peek hp the turbo does but their is 2 pump gas upgrades for very cheap and then race gas options I've rode and owned a lot of turbo sled and have let every turbo guy that wants try this SC every single person was very impressed and I was on pump gas all winter and almost all them were race gas! If your looking to slay chutes all day then yes the turbo is better but for anyone who really wants to ride likes trees and instant power the SC rocks

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys that were in revy when boost it was their said their polaris was a monster and pulled hard the cat on the other hand they said and videos showed they were a few years behind what bd cpc or ovs has dune long ago and making way more power

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry what I'm saying is I've tried many low boost pump gas turbo kits on arctic cat most kits Use the same size turbos 2860 is about standard also see lots of 2863 2867 00 2871 some different waste gate set ups and different CAC setup out of all the different turbo sleds I've tried unless your pulling chutes all the time the super charger on pump gas performs amazing and is so clean ......bottom end is so clean I can compare it to my 2015 etech .....both work real good but from what I've seen this year and I let lots of people ride it 4 out of 5 guys said they liked it better then their turbo even a guy on a 10 psi bd race gas turbo took one ride and asked me to sell it to him

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Yes my spelling and typing from a I pad say a lot about any sled really good observation ass ****!

Does your iPad not have a "period" button on the keyboard? Cause mine sure does. Also has a button to make the first letter of a sentence a capital. Maybe check for those 2 functions. Would help us all out a lot.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425915843.935607.jpg

Top Bottom