2016 Arctic cats

togo ripper

Reaction score
What time is the release I've been waiting all day can't find anything anywhere

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Be prepared for disappointment, I love the cats and would love to see them throw a 900 cc 185 hp engine with a 174 track. If anyone would put some power in the new sleds it would be them but I don't think it will happen, prob some new graphics and a heated seat ha ha. I think the t3 s are gonna have bragging rights again unfortunately.

JONSHOW

Reaction score
Be prepared for disappointment... ...I think the t3 s are gonna have bragging rights again unfortunately.

No way!
Inside source told me the new Cat has factory nitrous and helium filled A-arms, and a spring snowcheck will get you a Ti crank and rods!

togo ripper

Reaction score
I'm sure they will have the new front suspension and 3" I'm just curious to see if there is anything else or at least the new graphics cause can't have the same as the old mans next year

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this on another site.....

attachment[5].jpg

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like More air scoop on the clutch side and no frog skin on the leading edge of the clutch panel

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new spindles, e-vol shocks....most likely narrower front end.....kind of expected, no?
HaHa not really sure what to expect at this time of year Cat. Seems like the manufacturers always pull a rabbit out of there hat when you least expect it. Definately the best time of the year if you are a sledder though? Its fun to watch the reveals.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda hope the got rid of the tlc and put a manual tensioner in the chain case.

Top Bottom