2016 Arctic cats

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maaannn I am having a hard time deciding on what to do lol. I almost feel guilty if I dont buy a cat haha. The more I think about getting a polaris, the more I dont want one lol. So I think its gonna be between the cat and a doo. There is some smokin deals around for the holdover 2015 cats. I wonder how much better the new relocated skid is going to be? Other than that, I could get a 2015 and put the new front end and team clutches on with the money I saved and still have some left over.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maaannn I am having a hard time deciding on what to do lol. I almost feel guilty if I dont buy a cat haha. The more I think about getting a polaris, the more I dont want one lol. So I think its gonna be between the cat and a doo. There is some smokin deals around for the holdover 2015 cats. I wonder how much better the new relocated skid is going to be? Other than that, I could get a 2015 and put the new front end and team clutches on with the money I saved and still have some left over.
I am in the same predicament! Sold my 1000, spent some time a T3 and loved it but also love the changes for 16 cats and was also thinking getting a 15 hold over, put new front end and better shocks and could likely still take it to Linderman for a port, pipe and polish for around the same as a new one!

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in the same predicament! Sold my 1000, spent some time a T3 and loved it but also love the changes for 16 cats and was also thinking getting a 15 hold over, put new front end and better shocks and could likely still take it to Linderman for a port, pipe and polish for around the same as a new one!
Yeah man its a hard decision. Especially because i dont ride enough to get a new one every year or couple years. I bought my m8 brand new in 08 and its been a faithful steed! Linderman did a port and polish on it and its effin rips!

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah man its a hard decision. Especially because i dont ride enough to get a new one every year or couple years. I bought my m8 brand new in 08 and its been a faithful steed! Linderman did a port and polish on it and its effin rips!
I agree. I had a 08 M8 as well as my 1000. But time for something new. Just have to decide on what. I have always been the only cat guy in my group. All doo and 1 pro.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. I had a 08 M8 as well as my 1000. But time for something new. Just have to decide on what. I have always been the only cat guy in my group. All doo and 1 pro.
Sounds like one of your riding buddies has a good head on his shoulders for riding a pro... Haha

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's why I'm going back to stock! Lol
The 7000 is available in an M S/P Ltd as well. With a 162 x 3" track, it's a good platform for building a boosted triple - although I can't imagine why you'd bother when the 9000 has one out of the box... and it responds to modifications VERY well. A well tuned 1100T is nothing short of impressive - wish I could ride mine to it's capability.

Top Bottom