Glove recommendations

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all , been out plowing snow a few times this year and I think it’s time to bite the bullet and get a good pair of gloves. I find my right hand gets cold especially the thumb when it’s on the throttle and unprotected. What do you guys recommend? Thanks

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240117_191130_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240117_191130_Chrome.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20240117_191141_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240117_191141_Chrome.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 54

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I been looking at those electric gloves on Amazon, but Amazon quality is hit or miss

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
As my right hand is completely numb and I have no sensation I have to have good heated gloves and extra batteries. Currently I have 5 pairs from amazon. they all fit very small, and the vinyl ones don't last long riding a snowmobile. I have a few leather pairs and a pair from Costco that Seems like the best so far except for there bulky. The batteries dont last long outside always get extra.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I been looking at those electric gloves on Amazon, but Amazon quality is hit or miss

My buddies kids have been rocking those gloves for 3 seasons now with no issues. They were just on sale last week so I ended up grabbing a pair for myself and the mrs.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best thing I’ve found with gloves is buy cheap gore Tex ones and buy lots of them. Change them out multiple times a day. Expensive gloves drain your wallet and never seem to last long enough or stay dry enough to make you feel you got your money worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My best gloves have always been klim and Tobe. I beleive that a good $150 pair of gloves should last you 2-3 seasons if you dont use them on sharp metal (ramps edges) or touch your exhaust, etc. I keep an older pair of gloves in my handlebar bag for a bad stuck in a tree where I need to snap branches , etc to not wreck my good pair

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My best gloves have always been klim and Tobe. I beleive that a good $150 pair of gloves should last you 2-3 seasons if you dont use them on sharp metal (ramps edges) or touch your exhaust, etc. I keep an older pair of gloves in my handlebar bag for a bad stuck in a tree where I need to snap branches , etc to not wreck my good pair

How many days you ride in a season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve had luck with Tobe Capto but I will say I bought the boy some Hestra mitts and he does not complain about cold hands, EVER. Big win, I’m sure they’re full size gloves are the same or better.

Ice climbing gloves do interest me though.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the ice climbing gear I see is just as expensive as everything else…
Where are you looking?

Top Bottom