2014 Pro RMK 800 Ride Report - 1000 kms

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Airframes, rear bumper are on and definitely feel a lot better. I added vent kit and sled seems to start a lot better now when warm so that was nice. I do find i'm getting almost a binding when I pump the brake almost feels like the belt is piling up anybody else having this issue? Also anybody have there headlights deleted on there 14's? these headlights suck and 1 led bar will easiliy out do them but I heard you need a regulator from a 2011-2012 model anybody have experience with this and does it work.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Airframes, rear bumper are on and definitely feel a lot better. I added vent kit and sled seems to start a lot better now when warm so that was nice. I do find i'm getting almost a binding when I pump the brake almost feels like the belt is piling up anybody else having this issue? Also anybody have there headlights deleted on there 14's? these headlights suck and 1 led bar will easiliy out do them but I heard you need a regulator from a 2011-2012 model anybody have experience with this and does it work.

The only things I can think that would make the brake feel that way would be the quick drive skipping or could the clutches be back-shifting?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh

Cris po po works good

But then so does a xm

Sorry but this guy can't ride a po po , for more than a few reasons

sent while I should be drinking tea's

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever heard of auto correct , tard
Like really

Yes I have, but I've also heard of knowing how to spell and form sentences.

And since this is Teth-Air's ride report, not Tex78's, perhaps you'd like to start your own thread on YOUR findings and experiences while riding a Pro? Then all the Doo guys can have their very own Pro bashing thread RIGHT IN THE PRO SECTION!!!! Wouldn't that be fun?!?! We all know Maxwell would join you in it. LOL (had to throw you in there!)

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh

Cris po po works good

But then so does a xm

Sorry but this guy can't ride a po po , for more than a few reasons

Title, 2014 Pro RMK report

Who friggen cares why you don't like it , don't buy one then. Maybe next go over on the Bearcat or Vector report and tell those guys why you don't like them either. I can't believe anyone would ride or buy a goofy handling, twitchy, bandaided chassis XM either, but I don't expound on those reasons on the Doo thread titled XM ride report.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris buck up and get your kid an 800. You know he wants one. Lol.

Ken, I want to slow him down. You see where he goes when he tries my sled (first video)

If he can beat up on most guys that ride163 800's while he rides the 155 600, I think he is doing good enough.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Making u buy a xm I hope

HAHA, I like Doo, fit, finish, warranty, power, Canadian made, etc. Rides like a Cadillac. Although I don't want a Cadillac on the side of a cliff and the company I keep all think they are mountain goats.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great thread, I think this is the first unbiased review I've seen of the pro. Basically the same conclusion that I arrived at, it is the best working mountain sled on the market, just be prepared for some compromises.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U will get accused of photoshop.

Took us most of the day to get it out from where it was. Funny part about it, was another guy stopped to see if we needed help and asked if it was a '14. Said his buddy's did the same thing with 140 miles on it.

They're all junk for what we pay for them.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I have, but I've also heard of knowing how to spell and form sentences.

And since this is Teth-Air's ride report, not Tex78's, perhaps you'd like to start your own thread on YOUR findings and experiences while riding a Pro? Then all the Doo guys can have their very own Pro bashing thread RIGHT IN THE PRO SECTION!!!! Wouldn't that be fun?!?! We all know Maxwell would join you in it. LOL (had to throw you in there!)

How about take a wide lick up my white azz

Was that a sentence ???

Now back on topic please

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And to the others

I know Lund personally... Was poking fun at him

But all u Friggin guys no how to do is byotch

This site is going down hill with all this crap.....:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Top Bottom