2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring may not be so bad after all....

uploadfromtaptalk1396236364638.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vale didn't get the memo that it is supposed to be spring. Still entirely winter here.
And yes, I ended up spending most of my day digging out the rookies. That's a lot more work than just riding. I understand why guides charge big bucks now.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow another super deep day in chappel, even seen some clear breaks in the storms, snowed an easy 5" while we were up there, over a foot last night as well, complete whiteout when we started heading out
at 5pm, best snow I've ever seen, however the trail made you pay for all that deep stuff, 25 km of 2' moguls,

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

doodooer_00

Reaction score
Would like to know if anyone from the fort saskatchewan "ish" area is going up this wknd ? id like to leave friday evening come home sunday evening. Gotta work monday. Also could be my last trip of the year. Got a truck and a 4 place enclosed if need be.

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring conditions have been nothing short of amazing this year and it looks like we have another week of precipitation ahead of us. Spring snow changes drastically day by day, so it is all about timing and a little bit of luck at this point to have the perfect day of fresh snow and sunshine. Currently the staging areas have full cover and grooming has been going well with the cold night time temps. We have hopes of continuing our grooming operations well in to the month of April, although it is strictly weather dependent.

Please, Watch for the GROOMER AT ALL TIMES as you come off the mountain a bit later with the longer spring days!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow another super deep day in chappel, even seen some clear breaks in the storms, snowed an easy 5" while we were up there, over a foot last night as well, complete whiteout when we started heading out
at 5pm, best snow I've ever seen, however the trail made you pay for all that deep stuff, 25 km of 2' moguls,

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

What a fun area that is to ride... Seeing all these pics I might just have to load up to ol toboggan again and head west..

Reactions: Dlo

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A huge thank you to whoever found my skidoo tunel bag I lost up at Allen creek on Sunday and dropped it at the cabin. It is very much apprecated.

That could have been me.
I found a black BRP bag on Sunday afternoon ( March 30th) on a trail , less than 50 meters from the cabin.
I set it down in front, near the entrance to the cabin.
Glad the rightful owner claimed it ! ;)

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amazing riding conditions out there. Chappell Creek seemed to have gotten upwards of 50cm overnight and the riding today was insane deep, over the hood all day and tonnes left for tomorrow :)

All three of the main trails will be groomed up again tonight.

Please check the VARDA Facebook page to see a couple quick video updates from today. www.facebook.com/ridevalemount

Ride safe folks!

Top Bottom