2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LightningMike- We might have 3 guys (including myself) looking to go, i will have to ask them (all from lloyd). I am pending as i am doing a track swap and still waiting for my drivers (should be in today or tomorrow) but should be good to go if everything works well.

Derek 780-808-0629

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like two maybe three are in, give me a shout/text or PM if your interested.

Derek 780-808-0629

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Allen today, snow was good lots of powder yet. Had lots of sunny breaks. Was snowing on and off all day. Trail was good going in and coming out. Try to up load pic's with no luck.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clemina was pretty good today, decent amount of fresh but after lunch it socked in pretty good, hurt my leg in the afternoon and can barely walk but that aint gonna stop me from riding tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No snow in chappell, pretty much summer up there already........ Ok thats a lie, 4' of fresh snow in spots, deepest day of the year, unreal is the only way to describe it

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No snow in chappell, pretty much summer up there already........ Ok thats a lie, 4' of fresh snow in spots, deepest day of the year, unreal is the only way to describe it

Awwee come on.....stop rubbin it in. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL I'm here on a family trip with the old folks for a first mountain riding experience. Picked these dates because I was hoping to keep them out of the deep stuff! Valemount 1 - Adam 0. I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of digging today.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow was it ever deep in clemina today! 40cm of new stuff OVERNIGHT. was a pleasant suprise i figured the new stuff down low might equal some fresh stuff up top but not that much!

• Thanks
Reactions: Dlo
Top Bottom