2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

biggie25

Reaction score
Tons of snow in blue river.. Rode there today.. Trails going to Allen creek is icy and clamina is a rough ride in and lots of stumps and rocks.. Just at the best western right now in valemount and the snow is coming down hard

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile in albreda it been snowing sideways for most of the night there's only about an inch accumulation but it looks and feels like a blizzard, power out but generator is flashed and the boys haven't missed a beat, hanging in The Sled Den , sorry no actually trail or summit update . One crew is headed to blue and one crew is headed to McBride unless there is a substantial amount on picnic table in the am
Making the best out of low snow conditions .

Cwarren

Reaction score
Heading to valemount Thursday evening whoop whoop I'm stoked gunna tear that mountain a new one

Sent from my iPhone using

Poo16

Reaction score
^ I wouldn't wish this on anyone but lets just see how he does, if anythings gets broken lol

Sent from my iPhone using

pocho1636

Reaction score
Rode Allen today got back to the Super Bowl snow was good back there around two feet of powder. The third switch back comin up the trail was terrible wouldn't recommend any average rider to attempt it.

henrigrey

Reaction score
Rode Clemina yesterday, trail in has enough snow, just alittle ruf. Main bowl has good snow however still found a couple land mines. Going to Allen tomorrow, see if I can handle that third turn.

COLBEE

Reaction score
Rode Chappell Saturday and lest just say I didn't think there was rocks where I seen huge rocks! The dragon with no front end tells you the hole story lol. Ps for that guy I got your chunk of rope and rappers off your Gatorade bottles if your looking for them!

Ya I got one of those gatorade bottles as well as the empty half of a socket set tray i found laying in the parking lot!! Pick up your F***ing Junk PPl!!!!!!!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I got one of those gatorade bottles as well as the empty half of a socket set tray i found laying in the parking lot!! Pick up your F***ing Junk PPl!!!!!!!!

A guy I was riding got the other half of the tool tray at about km1 on the trail lol! See your from Barrhead, me to!

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Allen on Sunday and the trail is icy. They need a lot more snow, it looks like November 1st not December 1st.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions really have not changed. We are still terribly low on lower valley snow to cover the access trails. My groomer and I went out yesterday for a look and its just not ready. All we would do is inhibit the ice build up on the access and further hurt the early season trails. This past sunday's storm looks to have dropped 20cms in the alpine at according to a weather station at Mt.Stanne in the Chappell Creek area.

I wish I could make it snow....but alas....Im not that good. The forecast is hinting of some snow to begin Sunday night so my fingers are crossed........

Lots of wind out there lately and this will make things quite touchy. Read the full avalanche bulletin at Welcome to avalanche.ca and don't get too confident out there.

Ride safe

Top Bottom