2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been declared a "Nature Preserve", Apparently some hikers found naturally occuring Smurf Berries there this summer.

Signs will be posted sometime between the 17th and 19th.
:cool:

Can I ride with you there between the 17-19 lol.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well more crap news. A group of 4 from Lloyd took off Wednesday. Rode yesterday packed up today and came home. I think they rode renshaw though. They were staying in vale but said due to what they heard made the drive. Cold weather and ****ty snow they packed er in and headed home. Hope there are better reports this weekend. On the fence for next weekend. Snow dance everyone. Snow dance.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well more crap news. A group of 4 from Lloyd took off Wednesday. Rode yesterday packed up today and came home. I think they rode renshaw though. They were staying in vale but said due to what they heard made the drive. Cold weather and ****ty snow they packed er in and headed home. Hope there are better reports this weekend. On the fence for next weekend. Snow dance everyone. Snow dance.

Thanks sasksummit, I have been contemplating ripping down for the day on the 10th but I think I will wait until the 17 and just snow dance until then.

Thegeneral

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is another group our there right now from Lloyd. I will see what they say when they get back.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like blue is better. 10 of us still leavin sunday...either be burning fuel or burning through captain morgan. Either way ITS NOT WORK. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like blue is better. 10 of us still leavin sunday...either be burning fuel or burning through captain morgan. Either way ITS NOT WORK. Lol

Right on that's what I like to hear. So far this season the boys have made the best of it. Crew arrived today and rode blue and headed back tomorrow to blue. Mike what time are u guys arriving Sunday do u figure. Jhggj

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Updates Lightning need updates hoping to head out weds.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on that's what I like to hear. So far this season the boys have made the best of it. Crew arrived today and rode blue and headed back tomorrow to blue. Mike what time are u guys arriving Sunday do u figure. Jhggj

Plan on leavin lloyd around 8 am. Hopefully be there by beer oclock. Looking forward to it Terry. (5. 6ish )

Dlo

Reaction score
Rode Allen today , good teaser that's it need more snowwww,

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the flurries have just started , 5 peeps have left for home after an awesome weekend they said , they only rode Friday and had a lodge day yesterday , 7 still here till tomorrow and 9 new guest on the way . It's never a dull moment at SRL . the Sled Den is a big hit .
Common Snow.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy decides he want a 3" track 2 days before we are leaving. There is no snow might need more track. Lol

Top Bottom