2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a shot from earlier this morning. Its still coming down pretty decent for the town site. Hopefully our buddy Tpower will chime in with a report from Albreda, when he rolls out of bed:d

Well I'm out of Bed and it's 7 am , a day later lol . We ended up with about 6 inches at the SRL . Hopefully it starts snowing again and doesn't stop for 2 weeks . Like Curtis says things can change pretty fast. We did do some drag racing around the property just to get the 2 stroke smoke in our lungs. Here a cpl pics from this morning. Sorry I haven't ventured up to take any pics yet. The last pic was only taken last Friday so there is a big improvement in a week
IMG

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When are you planning on heading up allen for some pics Curtis?

Havent really decided yet. May have a plan in the works with my little buddy Maxwell, but as the other group stated, we are still pretty thin. Snowed a bit throughout the night though. Trouble with trying to predict the snowpack from the valley bottom is you never really know until you try:headbanger:

bstienwand

Reaction score
Havent really decided yet. May have a plan in the works with my little buddy Maxwell, but as the other group stated, we are still pretty thin. Snowed a bit throughout the night though. Trouble with trying to predict the snowpack from the valley bottom is you never really know until you try:headbanger:

Little?

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So if he's your "little buddy" does that make you the skipper and him Gilligan....:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:...JK

Valemount Skier

Reaction score
Went up Clemina Friday for a little ski tour. Only about 1 foot of snow where Goat Ridge trail leaves road.

Last edited:

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive ridden in less lol, snow dancing for Valemount!

megatron customs

Reaction score
Rode Allen on fri night needs wayy more snow only a foot and a half up top would wait a bit more before riding valemount

It's a curse really

Top Bottom