2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ohhh nice evening and daytime temps to make sure that white gold don't melt into the river!

dwight3566

Reaction score
Capture.jpg

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome weather forecast. Too bad I was volun-told to cover shutdown at work from 12-30th
But I won't be able to hit land mines until then either😱

Thegeneral

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm in Valemount now sleded today Allen Creek no snow for first 5 kms rock rock rocky 1. 5 feet at cabin worst conditions in 7 yrs

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way too early this year if u want too destroy ur sled head on up made it up and over hillclimb and into west bowl.... Not enough snow.... 3 ft max no base trees rocks and grass flyin every pull .... Only 2 made it up today trail sucks ice and rocks and no snow for 5 kms.... Just bein honest..

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know guys thanks for the info. What happened to the big snowfall warning. We are hoping to ride next friday. Keep up the reports if you stay.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Cameron

Reaction score
Looks pretty good but where are the power turn pictures from the night out with the fowlers on the new doo, lol

Maxwell is this video taken at Chappel because everyone keeps saying only a foot at Allen but there's a hell of a lot more than a foot in this video lol

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We could have taken pics as well with snow up to head lite.... And skis on rock or grass... We are headin home needs way more snow up top ....and on the trail if it does not snow no sense headin to Valemount

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was Hoping to wake up this morning to a snow storm but not as of yet , flurries have just started . I have my snow dancing boots on and let's hope this snowfall warning gets underway and doesn't stop for a week or two. I guess I'll go to some more work on our new The Sledders Den. If anyone is in town this weekend and wants a tour of The lodge or a beer stop by.
Let it snow let it snow.
7amfriday

09m1000le

Reaction score
Can some one post pics of the parking lot kinda sceptical about comeing up now **** sleds are loaded reddy to go

Top Bottom