2012 Pro Aerocharger turbo redone and ready for the season

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love your sled! Looks great and should perform great. MM hasn't got much for bad reviews as I see it on here and for the odd one I would say you can't please everyone all the time, some people are just crazy with expectations and demands, the only thing I would assume is the show part of their builds, although the perform great a lot of the builds are pretty over the top for the average joe with the powdercoating and paint schemes so you will get people trashing the work solely on that basis. When I was in to rock crawling we always lipped about the guys with the shiny top end rigs just because we were jealous we couldn't afford to do the same and we did all our own work, same goes for this I would assume

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to the "Just gonna put a can on it, and get the clutching dialed in??" :rolleyes: Guess I'll still be the only one running a stock sled when we race again this year. :beer:

It will be asperated Shredder so I will be stock as well. You know me!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are but they are improved greatly over what the manufactures put out to the consumer. Then you have the consumers that think theyre getting the latest and greatest in snowmobile technology.

This coming from the guy who posted pictures recently of a carbed PSI motor with a turbo........LMAO

We just time warped to the mid-90's when drop and rolls and long tracks were latest techI guess. Its a shame the consumer will never have the latest tech like "electronic fuel delivery" on a factory sled eh Freak? LOL

Sweet Ride snowseeker.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This coming from the guy who posted pictures recently of a carbed PSI motor with a turbo........LMAO

We just time warped to the mid-90's when drop and rolls and long tracks were latest techI guess. Its a shame the consumer will never have the latest tech like "electronic fuel delivery" on a factory sled eh Freak? LOL

Sweet Ride snowseeker.

You must have ADD. If you would have paid attention you would of seen that it is a 1200 EFI turbo. Sorry for your handicap. Oh ya it was also in a S chassis. I wonder if it will be able to run with the 2013s. LMFAO.

Last edited:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice I want a set of white ski's give my xm some flava

looks great buddy,, enjoy that xm as well if you get down this way let me know!!!

i will for sure buddy. Hoping to get a few trips down south this year. I still have the pro climb in my garage. Might get some seat time on it this year.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowseeker, beautiful sled !! Very envious ! LHF, you'll never get it. Ken does build amazing sleds, but he uses the newest chassis' available at the time. He takes advanced sleds and refines them even further. The oem's can't do this, because the average buyer can't afford a $30,000 sled and the EPA dictates what they can build. Anyone with some money to WASTE can put 300+ hp in a wedge chassis and get the highmark, but that's all it will be good for - straight up and straight down.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

Last edited:

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey seeker, is that the same sled I saw around a year ago on this site but it was bright orange, blue and green on black? Either way I loved that flashy look and love the look of that ride.

I'm not really sure what the freak is talking about either. I haven't heard anybody on here saying they don't do good work. They do beautiful work and crazy custom builds I only wish I could afford.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what the freak is talking about either. I haven't heard anybody on here saying they don't do good work. They do beautiful work and crazy custom builds I only wish I could afford.

Freak doesn't have a clue, but I will say, Mountain Magic does. Their sleds are a work of art.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

Last edited:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey seeker, is that the same sled I saw around a year ago on this site but it was bright orange, blue and green on black? Either way I loved that flashy look and love the look of that ride.

YA that was the sled. Have to make changes so its doesnt look the same 2 years in a row.LOl not use to riding a sled more then one year but this sled rocked last year and I loved it once we got her dialed in.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA that was the sled. Have to make changes so its doesnt look the same 2 years in a row.LOl not use to riding a sled more then one year but this sled rocked last year and I loved it once we got her dialed in.

That's a fawkin' understatement if ever I heard one. That sled is just a problem for every other sled on the hill; everytime it comes out of the trailer.

Top Bottom