Skidoo HCE ??

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any guesses on price point? From what I know the value is there for this machine just with the shocks Alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The NA freride 154 is 21,000+ Tax/shipping/pdi Probably in that ball park, maybe a bit more.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any guesses on price point? From what I know the value is there for this machine just with the shocks Alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All I have is a guess at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should get one Chris? Imagine how upset Jim will be when you kick his azz on an even more inferior sled than what you are riding now?
I'm sure it would be a boat anchor in the deep snow. Not my thing. I do however think Doo is doing a good thing as this might open the doors for guys to get more options on suspensions and shocks packages. I think it is funny though that they introduce it after snowcheck as they don't really want to sell them, only have it as a "stock model" so they can enter it in the stock class.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they have to produce a minimum of 500 for it to be considered a stock machine. So they are banking on more than just a few racers buying them. Its not a deep snow sled that's for sure but if your a super aggressive rider the 2.5" track with that shock package would be a weapon

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there isnt even 500 racers out there that want a skidoo, just shows how small the sport really is.

Thousands of people race moto x in north america.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there isnt even 500 racers out there that want a skidoo, just shows how small the sport really is.

Thousands of people race moto x in north america.

there is only about 650 active RMSHA hillclimb members TOTAL. that includes cat, polaris, skidoo, yamaha. Everything.......women, juniors, semi pro,pro and masters. and thats the only game in town. SO yea, pretty small stuff

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad the Canadian circuit never really became anything.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep, it is really too bad. and likely with the death of our teammate at sun peaks it will never be a thing ever again. Insurance being the key issue

I forgot about that. Ya that really sucks.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it would be a boat anchor in the deep snow. Not my thing. I do however think Doo is doing a good thing as this might open the doors for guys to get more options on suspensions and shocks packages. I think it is funny though that they introduce it after snowcheck as they don't really want to sell them, only have it as a "stock model" so they can enter it in the stock class.
We spent some time on a couple of them in the pine pass in late part of 22 ,so 23 models. 3 inch tracks although. This skid showed up on the22 mod sleds for rmsha. Very capable in the deep snow but very rigid and if your tuning skills are average the results will show it . Extra weight for sure , but if you are done with t motion styled rear suspension and want to really get crazy this the biz .The rear scissor and the mounting brackets and location are very different than a freeride and the size and adjustability of the shocks .By the way thank you for being such a ray of sunshine when talking about skidoo and Canadian racers .

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The freeride comes with the kyb40s front and rear for 2024. They dont have the high low speed adjustment or rebound though. Supposed to be valved pretty aggressive

Top Bottom