2012 Pro Aerocharger turbo redone and ready for the season

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finished the pro and ready for the year. Just had the sled into mountain magic and had Ken go through the sled and made a few changes this year. Added titanium front end and titanium bolt package plus titanium springs in rear skid so she don't wheelie this year. Oh and i changed the skis to black powder pros.
Serviced the turbo and now she is ready to rock the snow.
Thanks again to Mountain Magic for the great service and help.
now I am just waiting on my XM so I can get the ready for the snow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 502
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That sled is wicked..............Mountain Magic knows how to build em!
catmando!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course I do. Doesn't everyone? They built great sleds back in the day and they still build them great today. The only difference we don't see eye to eye on is the difference between today and your era. Lol.

Maybe you could shed some light on how the manufactures have greatly improved chassis designs over a great chassis builder?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aren't the majority of Ken's builds based off the OEM chassis design?

They are but they are improved greatly over what the manufactures put out to the consumer. Then you have the consumers that think theyre getting the latest and greatest in snowmobile technology.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are but they are improved greatly over what the manufactures put out to the consumer. Then you have the consumers that think theyre getting the latest and greatest in snowmobile technology.

Unfortunately the manufacturers don't have the luxury of running modified engines and high tech light weight parts in there consumer offerings. Some folks will buck up for a $30000 sled but the average Joe can't come up with the cheeze. Ken doesn't have to answer to government regulations either. Its a good life. Lol.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the manufacturers don't have the luxury of running modified engines and high tech light weight parts in there consumer offerings. Some folks will buck up for a $30000 sled but the average Joe can't come up with the cheeze. Ken doesn't have to answer to government regulations either. Its a good life. Lol.

I think these people should get a second job so they can come up with the cheeze and really enjoy snowmobiling.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:focus: Nice ride.... Snow seeker..

Just finished the pro and ready for the year. Just had the sled into mountain magic and had Ken go through the sled and made a few changes this year. Added titanium front end and titanium bolt package plus titanium springs in rear skid so she don't wheelie this year. Oh and i changed the skis to black powder pros.
Serviced the turbo and now she is ready to rock the snow.
Thanks again to Mountain Magic for the great service and help.
now I am just waiting on my XM so I can get the ready for the snow!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you could shed some light on how the manufactures have greatly improved chassis designs over a great chassis builder?
How do I put this, back in the day ken was doing drop and rolls, bigger tracks, making better attack angles, creating lighter and more powerful sleds. Now the manufactures are doing this, and Ken is still doing what he does best, Same stuff on already great sleds making them better. Im with you on Ken builds awesome stuff, your just a decade behind. Sorry for the news flash.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya there will be a few goodies on there. Not sure what exactly but i will post pictures when its all done.

What happened to the "Just gonna put a can on it, and get the clutching dialed in??" :rolleyes: Guess I'll still be the only one running a stock sled when we race again this year. :beer:

Top Bottom