2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Cameron

Reaction score
Same as us rode chappell Saturday pretty tracked out rode our special spot on Sunday we were the only ones there I'll post a video soon

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A place where no one ever goes, had the whole place to our selfs and not one track when we got in.

Sent from a iPhone

Caribou closure ? J/K. Untouched, but looks very "settled" in your video. Hero snow.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

Max

Reaction score
Looks like there is snow to be found, LOL my arms still hurt
I hope you understand how lucky you are to be able to ride like this every weekend...Some guys dream about money and women, I dream about riding like that in areas like that...:wtg:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i watched ur 12 min vid maxi and didnt see one faceshot,,,why the eff do u plow threw the snow all slow n ch!t goin down hill?? pin it and carve that tetter totter skid u got under ur ass..did enjoy the trees n climbs though..

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i watched ur 12 min vid maxi and didnt see one faceshot,,,why the eff do u plow threw the snow all slow n ch!t goin down hill?? pin it and carve that tetter totter skid u got under ur ass..did enjoy the trees n climbs though..

We were exploring a new area looking for openings. Speed not required. Also hard to get a face shot in 6" of snow in my experience

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks

Hope to see some of you out at the VARDA events this weekend!

Ride Safe.

Attachments

• Feb 06, 2013-page-001.jpg
    Feb 06, 2013-page-001.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 363

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Folks

Hope to see some of you out at the VARDA events this weekend!

Ride Safe.

are there wagers as to whether T-Team does some more tree population control or not? Would be a good charity fundraiser!

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode 4and 5. Allan. An clemina. Both good snow for us. Had to go down lower in trees but found untracked places. There was about 6-8" of new. Was a good weekend. So went people say its rode out they either ride popular places like around cabins and safe areas or on the big hills where everyone else goes to see how high I can go That's great leave tree riding for max. Curtis an me

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ooohhh K,,so ur next vid will be littered with faceshots and the normal tree bashin adventure???

We were exploring a new area looking for openings. Speed not required. Also hard to get a face shot in 6" of snow in my experience

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have been getting some snow in the alpine over the last few days ranging from what users say are 1-1.5' at chappell to 6" at Allen creek today and the snow was continuing to fall at days end.

So things are looking up and if you get exploring, you will always find some great lines. Please be certain to remain within the areas boundaries at all times while getting adventurous.

• Thanks
Reactions: Max

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
As said Chappell was tracked up good on Saturday, Found a few small spots not touched.... Sunday & Monday were Sweet Mcbride way in Horsey.

Top Bottom