2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys heading to vale fri night at 6 pm and have room in the enclosed trailer for sled or anything else if anyone needs it brought up to vale. Just text me at 780 240 2248. If need parts also text also can pick up if called in, I may take a peek here once but will get message if texted, thxs

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a cple pics , not great but u can see the snow for yourself , we're back to chapple today , hoping for blue sky's
Chappel Tuesday
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360341001.938006.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360341034.186907.jpg
Allan Thursday ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360341077.873192.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360341099.903397.jpg ,

Apex162

Reaction score
Wrong again maxwell. Kamloops is the center of the sledding universe. North, cw,blu, vale. East,shuswap, sic, revy etc. South coqu and others. West, whistler, with all these places within a couple hours. So there, how ya like that

Maxi thinks he's center of the sledding universe

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked day today settin up the track for the drags tomorrow. Make sure you come on out and participate. It was a blast last year on my stock mountain sled and even put some change in my pocket!

Condition reports are getting much better with Chappell reigning supreme again!

Ride safe and be sure to stay in bounds, not only for the future of our sport, but big brother may be watching!

08rmk

Reaction score
Hi everyone just needing some advice we are planning a trip next weekend need some adive on snow conditions and is it worth it. We have a14 hr drive and a couple of first timers and want it to be a good experience. Or should we rebook for better snow any input would be great thanks

Cameron

Reaction score
Hi everyone just needing some advice we are planning a trip next weekend need some adive on snow conditions and is it worth it. We have a14 hr drive and a couple of first timers and want it to be a good experience. Or should we rebook for better snow any input would be great thanks

My advise is plan a trip and you get what you get sometimes you get lucky and it's 2 feet deep and bluebird but more times. Than not you get 8" in the trees and socked in if your lucky your lucky but that's just my opinion I always go either way your trip is as fun as you make it and valemount kicks ass and really if you have first timers its not always a bad thing to be a little tracked up again my opinion hope. His helps

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed to the Canoe Mountain Drags Today , Valemount Winter Fest , hope to meet some snow mud peeps and put a face to the names.

See you there and dont for get that we must register between 8-10am at the Visitor Info Center

Socked in day so you might as well come racin!

08rmk

Reaction score
Thanks it does help with usually just wing it. That's what we were thinking not bad to be a little tracked out for first timers thanks again

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a rear shock for a 2012 Pro RMK 155 in town. Buddy blew his out today and we can't find one here anywhere. PM me if you know of someone.

RyanMuir

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a rear shock for a 2012 Pro RMK 155 in town. Buddy blew his out today and we can't find one here anywhere. PM me if you know of someone.

Did you try calling kamloops and have it delivered to your hotel? Blue river sleds also deals with Polaris..

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how the conditions are in Clemina? Im heading out Monday and wondering where the good snow is, Thanks

SnowDog

Reaction score
Rode Chapel on Friday and it was awesome, over the hood all day!!
Rode Renshaw Saturday and it was good, not as good as Chapel.
Rode Clemina yesterday and it was completely tracked out, but that was okay, we were dead tired from the previous two days!!

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Horsey Creek this past Saturday and had a blast in 2-3 feet of fresh all day. Rode Clemina on Sunday, is definitely in need of some new snow. There's still some areas in Clemina where no one had been and the snow was good, but we really had to look for it.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to some pictures from our Snow Drags on Saturday. This event was an absolute blast. Hope to see some more of you out there next year.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.574392329256422.139927.224157267613265&type=1

Btw...Doos cleaned house in the 800 classes! NBD...:p

To the dude who joined our winner take all race and left without payin...shame on you..:nono:

Congrats on your second place finish Maxwell:d

On Sunday our annual family poker run raised over 1800buks for the BC Lions Society for Children with Dissabilities and we gave away over $1200 worth of prizes to the events participants

Top Bottom