Reaction score
Good Riding

Attachments

• Dec 08 2012-page-001.jpg
    Dec 08 2012-page-001.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 173

M1000CAT

Reaction score
All I have to say is this was way far my worst trip to valemount ever. It started out both sleds broke. Breaking is part of the sport but that's not what made my trip bad. I had to leave sled on km 6 of Allen trail. I took my skid out to repair the broken skid arm. When I went back in today I had found that someone started to help them selfs to my parts. My entire secondary was stolen from my sled . To make matters worse I had to rent a sled to go get mine cause my riding partners sled caught fire due to a faulty fuel pump seal into tank.

• Thanks
Reactions: Max

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I have to say is this was way far my worst trip to valemount ever. It started out both sleds broke. Breaking is part of the sport but that's not what made my trip bad. I had to leave sled on km 6 of Allen trail. I took my skid out to repair the broken skid arm. When I went back in today I had found that someone started to help them selfs to my parts. My entire secondary was stolen from my sled . To make matters worse I had to rent a sled to go get mine cause my riding partners sled caught fire due to a faulty fuel pump seal into tank.

saw you guys doin that. that is crappy.

rode allan today. good snow to be found still!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MAN! The nerve of some people.

That really sucks.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bad thing is, that who ever stole it also had 1 or more people with him. I don't see to many people ride alone, now we need to hide a trail cam when you break down, to catch the thieves. We don't need to just worry about the parking lot f^%$kers we also gotta watch the sledders now, I hope someone comes foward to speak up............good luck

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics Dan! myself and one other guy are ripping down to Vale on Wednesday for the day if your interested. I just hope there's enough powder left after this wknd lol

Might meet you there, I'll txt you monday or tuesday!

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode into clemina today, crazy whoops all the way... Found some some great snow, good times for a first time out this year... Like to have seen the crazy soul who went over the steep edge at about km 10, not sure if he meant to go down there, but wow

Last edited:

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we took the plunge today. Someone made a awesome trail in. We just roasted ride past the first bowl and dropped in. Took about an hour to get through the trees after. Buddy threaded the needle the whole way. Crossed the creek at. The bottom and the snow was epic. We made it into the next bowl ripped it up for awhile. There is a lot of fresh in there. Must have been some rookies go in the trail had one little trench when we went in. On the way out we couldn't believe screwed up it was. Still be able to get in but who ever set the trail did a great job no trenches at all. Nice work maxwell. We are going to poke horsey tommorow on are way home.

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
Well we took the plunge today. Someone made a awesome trail in. We just roasted ride past the first bowl and dropped in. Took about an hour to get through the trees after. Buddy threaded the needle the whole way. Crossed the creek at. The bottom and the snow was epic. We made it into the next bowl ripped it up for awhile. There is a lot of fresh in there. Must have been some rookies go in the trail had one little trench when we went in. On the way out we couldn't believe screwed up it was. Still be able to get in but who ever set the trail did a great job no trenches at all. Nice work maxwell. We are going to poke horsey tommorow on are way home.

Ya that was my buddies and I, since Tuesday we had been in there. I posted earlier about that one trench just after the cut block turn...

Took us 4 hours to get up through he had only been there once but we did well getting in I thought. Some people came in Friday behind us and kind of tore the trail up a little.

Who ever was there before us this past week could only have been a few riders 3 max and only rode 1 day.

Shame to see people wheeling and digging holes when the trail we had made up you could just roll in 1/4 throttle.

We didn't feel safe enough going over the pinch though not enough visibility.

• Recommends

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that was my buddies and I, since Tuesday we had been in there. I posted earlier about that one trench just after the cut block turn...

Took us 4 hours to get up through he had only been there once but we did well getting in I thought. Some people came in Friday behind us and kind of tore the trail up a little.

Who ever was there before us this past week could only have been a few riders 3 max and only rode 1 day.

Shame to see people wheeling and digging holes when the trail we had made up you could just roll in 1/4 throttle.

We didn't feel safe enough going over the pinch though not enough visibility.
The trail you guys left was the best I have ever seen it. 1/4 was all you needed to get in the guys behind us don't know how important it is to save the trail in. Must have been there first attempt at Oasis. I guess they will learn in time.

• Recommends

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
The trail you guys left was the best I have ever seen it. 1/4 was all you needed to get in the guys behind us don't know how important it is to save the trail in. Must have been there first attempt at Oasis. I guess they will learn in time.

What were they riding by chance did you notice? How was that little trench after the cut block turn. On our way out I took my shovel and tried to fill it in a bit...

Moved a few trees and we made that spot to turn around up instead of making that sharp right.

Top Bottom