2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well hope conditions are good, leaving in am for couple days and see what we find. Got room for 1 more in trailer and truck. PM me going to pack now.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
This was an awesome weekend. Thanks to everyone who attended !

At the snow drags on Saturday, we had 65 racers with over 93 heats raced ! It was loads of fun, if you didnt give it a try, you must come next year. Racing the mountain sled was actually more fun than I really thought it was going to be. My 2012 etec actually came second in the amature 800 class !

The poker run today was a great success for charity as well. We raised just over $2600 for the BC Lions Society for Children with Dissabilities and had a great time doing it.

Thanks again to all who helped out and or attended, hope to be bigger and better next year !

Still have not been up the hills and have a trade show next weekend so I hope someone else can state some first hand info about the snow, this will be the longest I have gone in 6 years without riding Vale :(

Nice to see the DPFN represented at such a prestigious event!

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any update on the conditions?

Conditions were favorable for me this weekend.. Awesome drags... A beer in each hand and a pretty decent fireworks show consisting of around a grand worth of explosives... Never did make it to the top... How was the snow up there?!

skidder

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone or a group to ride with between the 15 and 21 of march, I'm an average rider and don't take unnecessary chances. I ride an 07 summit 151, if anyone's interested let me know.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just got back from Clemina.....bluebird day with the sun a blazin, trail going up was in excellent shape for being groomed Sunday, cut off went into morning glory, completely tracked out maybe 1-2" of fresh. Made our way to lake view found abit more snow, maybe a foot in areas. Near the end of the day we went into the wind tunnels and again about a foot in around the tress. On the way out we met the groomer....trail smooth as glass. There way maybe a max of 15 riders on the hill all day. Yesterday in Mileage way a million times better as we rode 2-3 feet of fresh consistently allllllllllllllllllllll daaaay long!!!!!!

I'll try to post pics later once i get them off my phone

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A pics IMG-20120229-00587.jpg

gonna try to post a video off my phone

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i left yesterday it was snowing pretty good.......not dumping but snowing. The weather network is calling for snow all weekend so should be some decent riding for the weekenders. On my way home there was a ton of trucks heading west with sleds in tow.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow updates anyone? Where is Curtis and maxwells updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow at alan is garbage lacking like crazy u need to look real hard to find anything rideable

Top Bottom