2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Treedragon, if your cuz is not going, I can take his spot and go with you and split. Im in stalbert let me know. Thanks

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks

We got the park out today thanks to Galena and Pat. Huge thanks to them for volunteering and thank all of you above who offered to help.

Now staging at 11km. Hopefully some patches will melt before the weekend as complete snow cover does not begin till about 12.5km.

Still riding over a 160cm snowpack and it was a blast ! I would highly recommend one last ride this weekend, but please remember that you must be prepared to ride some dirt. If the weather is ugly for fishin this weekend, i may just see some of you out there as it was just that good still.

Attachments

• DSCN1803.jpg
    DSCN1803.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 542
  • DSCN1811.jpg
    DSCN1811.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 557
  • DSCN1815.jpg
    DSCN1815.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 559
  • DSCN1827.jpg
    DSCN1827.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 558
  • DSCN1834.jpg
    DSCN1834.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 547

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never ridden in the mountains past the first week of April, but your pics make me think it's time to try it. Thanks !!

Sent from my iPad when I should be fishing.

Theres still lots of snow out there! I was out riding on sunday and it was totally awesome!!! too hot almost! but the sleds ran good and it was +22 degrees up top. not gonna mention where i was tho ;)

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey treedragon, coolcam myself and another bud will be riding clemina Saturday more then welcome to ride with us.

And Curtis like cam said if you need our help Saturday more then happy to lend a hand.

Fatguy
What time are you guy's going riding tomorrow, Just gotta pick the cuz up and were out tonight we were thinking 9 am BC time see ya up there! I'm Driving a black megacab with a couple of poo's

coolcam

Reaction score
leaving edmonton in the morning. should be there by 9. Black Sierra (beat up), 3 Doo's (beat up). You can't miss the 670.

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338924975.730629.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338925021.853497.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338925069.757746.jpg

went up saturday. rain was coming down pretty good,staged at km 13 i think, great snow from there,all day long you could see and hear stuff coming down some big avys you could hear in dixon. visability was crappy but was a great time and i can cross sledding in june off my list.

big thanks to treedragon for finding our socket set on the trail down and bringing it back up to the truck, thanks man, too bad ya had to leave us early..

we probed 178 cm in one of the spots higher up so still lots to play on, but the rain sure is making it disappear quickly, i would say theres still a week or so left to ride up there.

fatguy

Last edited:

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FatGuy; went up saturday. rain was coming down pretty good said:
Not a problem had a little time to spare but i figured out why i had to go home early my throttle body boot ripped causing it to lose boost and would suck air at idle so the motor is all good. I had a wicked couple of hours in June/November here's a video of the beautiful day p.s i suck at editing!!!!
Valemount June 2 2012.mpg - YouTube

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
Not a problem had a little time to spare but i figured out why i had to go home early my throttle body boot ripped causing it to lose boost and would suck air at idle so the motor is all good. I had a wicked couple of hours in June/November here's a video of the beautiful day p.s i suck at editing!!!!
Valemount June 2 2012.mpg - YouTube

Ha right on. Well maybe there's still some snow up there. I would like to do the 23rd but I think it's got to be pretty thin now.

Curtis is there still snow around? Lol

Fatguy

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode the weekend of the 23rd 2 years ago. Never again. Better off bringing an atv. Not to mention once we did hit the alpine after destroying our sleds and truck the snow was so rotten it wasn't even ridable. Just sayin LOL.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

less01

Reaction score
good maybe early snow lol hows your summer going curtis seen a note that varda is going to visit ft mac rite on injoy the rest of your summer and see you guys soon.

Top Bottom