2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Handle bar powder at allan today!!! Yes off the beaten path. And STILL hammering down

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Clemina was nothing like that. Very hard to find snow and even in the trees it wasn't that deep. was super busy too

Sent from a iPhone

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clemina was nothing like that. Very hard to find snow and even in the trees it wasn't that deep. was super busy too

Sent from a iPhone

Must not have been looking hard. Rode an honest 2-3 feet in the trees all day at Clemina!!! Up near bauers second chance.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must not have been looking hard. Rode an honest 2-3 feet in the trees all day at Clemina!!! Up near bauers second chance.

We were deep into the trees lol we were in morning glory all day though. I'll post some video later tonight

Sent from a iPhone

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode climina wed no snow and did lots of travel, millage yesturday and was a desent day rode holly grail on thurs and was krazy good. Vale needs snow and lots of it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we got it. Still currently dumping in town.

I'd guess there will be 3' of real snow. And 4+ feet of internet snow by the end of the day.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see you try and take a nytro through these trees, lol this was yesterday

Clemina March 3rd - YouTube

Sent from a iPhone
I only watched the first min and was not impressed anyone can walk thru trees u have a turbo use it i expected to see you on your back wheels picking thru tree's. It`s called BOONDOCKING not BOONWALKING LOL!!!!!!!!!:smiliestirthepot:

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only watched the first min and was not impressed anyone can walk thru trees u have a turbo use it i expected to see you on your back wheels picking thru tree's. It`s called BOONDOCKING not BOONWALKING LOL!!!!!!!!!:smiliestirthepot:

Ok now, you have clearly never rode a 650lb nytro, and I'm only 140 pounds to boot so it a miracle to move that thing lol

Sent from a iPhone

BXP-88

Reaction score
Vale.jpg

Cant wait to get down there!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey carrots ur a light young dude that wants to ride the trees,, why dont u trade that chute climber in for a pro or something that handles alot easier, i think youd probably have alot more fun boondockin an 800?

joe-bert

Reaction score
I dont know if its just the back of the camera to the wind or if his nytro actually sounds like that... but it sounds like someone holding a paper bag out the window doing 120 down the highway.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey carrots ur a light young dude that wants to ride the trees,, why dont u trade that chute climber in for a pro or something that handles alot easier, i think youd probably have alot more fun boondockin an 800?

Trust me the only reason I was in the trees was cause thats where the best snow was and I could see lol If it was sunny I'd be no where near the trees.

Sent from a iPhone

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know if its just the back of the camera to the wind or if his nytro actually sounds like that... but it sounds like someone holding a paper bag out the window doing 120 down the highway.

It's the waterproof case for my camera

Sent from a iPhone

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see you try and take a nytro through these trees, lol this was yesterday

Sent from a iPhone
I'd love to show you what i could do with your heavy ass point and chute nytro in the tree's, And you can try my nimble boosted dragon. Yes i have ridden a submarine in the tree's before and they are a lot more work, but don't make a comment like that and then submit a lam video of tree riding because I love a challenge which you sound like your making!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fencing:

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd love to show you what i could do with your heavy ass point and chute nytro in the tree's, And you can try my nimble boosted dragon. Yes i have ridden a submarine in the tree's before and they are a lot more work, but don't make a comment like that and then submit a lam video of tree riding because I love a challenge which you sound like your making!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fencing:

Hey now it's only fun and jokes! It was directed at maxwell not you

Sent from a iPhone

Top Bottom