2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i only got to 8;30 secs,,,,pin that thing ,carve man there is 2-3+ ft der...was this a trick post maxwell???

aceofspades9963

Reaction score
Hey , heading out this weekend jan 6,7,8 . Noticed the weather is suppose to be warm all week , what kind of avalanche conditions could we expect on some of the more intermediate terrain ? I posted in the wrong topic earlier

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With a turbo it looks like your riding in a whole different league now. Nice riding Curtis

White Whale

Reaction score
Hey m7.....What's working better, Pro's or M's.
With that much snow you guys are probably wishing the Nytro's were there to break trail. Lol.

Last edited:

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
Curtis. Where in clemina are you riding?? Is that in the Morning Glory area? I'm sure that I know everywhere in Clemina and nothing looked familiar. PM me if they are "secret" areas. Hahah

Also maxwell. I can't view the video on my iPad. Can u repost the link?

Last edited:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice footage, Curtis ! I thought I recognized the area right away and as you broke out of the trees right before the turbo clip, it was confirmed. I haven't rode in there for a couple years but it a very fun spot to break out.

m7 carver

Reaction score
Hey m7.....What's working better, Pro's or M's.With that much snow you guys are probably wishing the Nytro's were there to break trail. Lol.
The pros work really well, I rode the 600 and it handles better than mine. I'd buy one. Ya the nytros should have been here you would of enjoyed. Today was socked in,snowing, and windy as hell so we came down early. We were at Allen.

Top Bottom