2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Rode clemina today, trail was silky smooth like a highway. Heads up though the cabin is totally out of firewood. Clemina was really tracked up and windblown. Was doubling the girlfriend though today, so I didn't go too far. The Boost-it fuel system on the impulse Nytro worked fantastic!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

The areas have been ridden pretty hard, yet there is still loads of snow out there still for those who can brave getting off the beaten path. Check out the varda website at www.valemountrecdevelopment.com for google earth links to the riding area boundaries. This is a great tool for exploration while remaining within the area limits. If you need any further info, please do not hesitate to call 250-566-4817.

Attachments

• December_08,_2011-page-001.jpg
    December_08,_2011-page-001.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 690
  • Thanks
Reactions: oly

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
road chappel today. trail was pretty good going in/out. Snow is extremely lacking. We went from one corner to the other of the area and found a couple spots that were decent but other then that it is pretty tracked up.

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddies said clemina was pretty tracked up on friday, but im sure theres good snow somewhere just gotta look a little harder

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yuck, just sitting here waiting for new snow. No point in riding the hard pack when you live this close.

Brappp306

Reaction score
So how bad of snow conditions we talking? Cause if its that bad I'm just gonna take up the race sled and go jumping instead of riding the M1000

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some buds up there right now and they say the snow is terrrible. They aren't even riding today, they will be leaving soon. My one bud has the new cat turbo and said he is very impressed with it tho and can't wait to try it in some pow. Frig, we need some more snow bad. Re-consider your trips boys at this time.

Top Bottom