Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Here it is Guys
Get on the Phone and book your rooms!

Based on a two to a room it is $70.00 a night including breakfast.

The regular price does not include breakfast (unbelievable B-fast)
If you bring children under 12..........$20.00
Over 12 and under 16....................$40.00

Glenogle Mountain Lodge & Spa

1.250.344.7638. Or Use the website to reserve located here:

Weekend Of January 18 - 20

PLEASE POST ONLY THAT YOU ARE CONFIRMED ALL OTHER POSTS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED

PLEASE NOTE: DRINKING WHILE RIDING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! THIS IS FOR FUN, WE WANT EVERYONE TO MAKE IT BACK ALIVE!

EVERYONE WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A SHOVEL, A PROBE AND A PEEP ON THEM AT ALL TIME WHILE RIDING.

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey GetR'done ya wanta go....Call me.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ok, here is the list....so far...
I need you folks to fill in the blanks for me.
Please let me know if your booked into a motel/hotel or the lodge to ride. Include a list of name of others riding with you. I'm also looking for your skill level so we can make sure your riding with a group that meets your needs.
Summitric will be looking for some people to guide groups, so if your really comfortable riding in Golden and willing to do this please send him a P.M.
Finally, all riders will be required to have a Peep, Shovel and a Probe.

Attachments

• snowmudconfirm111.jpg
    snowmudconfirm111.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 735
Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My wife will be riding with me,she would be a #2(Riding Experience).Would be nice if one or two couples showed up!
catmando!
The days I ride with my wife I will gladly go with the newbies to guide or help guide!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Updated to include Mrs Catmando (above posting)
Thanks.
My wife will be riding with me,she would be a #2(Riding Experience).Would be nice if one or two couples showed up!
catmando!
The days I ride with my wife I will gladly go with the newbies to guide or help guide!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm off work that weekend. But until the kids hockey/ figure skating schedules are finalized I won't know if it's an "open" weekend or not.:(

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
I will be there. Skill level on a good day 1 ,with lots of scotch 2 ,the day after a solid 3 , The ride home 0

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will be there. Skill level on a good day 1 ,with lots of scotch 2 ,the day after a solid 3 , The ride home 0

Been there ..................LOL!
catmando!

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in, put me as a number 2.

do the rooms have two separate double beds? If so, anyone else looking to split a room?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will deffinatly be going and bringing along 1 or 2 others. We are typically skill level 1 but at times have deffinatly done some #3 moves. My two buddies want to try the crossing from east quartz to gorman lake. We've been on top of east quartz but weather did not allow the drop in.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
im in, put me as a number 2.

do the rooms have two separate double beds? If so, anyone else looking to split a room?

I will talk to the bunnyman or Dooboy and we will make a list of people interested in spliting rooms,Will make it easier for those comming without buds,may be able to hook up for travelling as well!
Stay Tuned!
catmando!
If your in this situation please let us know!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I will talk to the bunnyman or Dooboy and we will make a list of people interested in spliting rooms,Will make it easier for those comming without buds,may be able to hook up for travelling as well!
Stay Tuned!
catmando!
If your in this situation please let us know!

YEA, I'M SURE WE'LL MAKE SOME ARRANGEMENTS FOR SINGLES, OR GROUPS OF 3 TO EVEN OUT AND CUT COSTS.... IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I THINK BUGS HAS A LIST STARTED WITH SKILL LEVELS, AND I HOPE HE CAN ADD IF SINGLE, OR WHATEVER TO IT??? KEEP TUNED

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what driver/ riding partner is going to be doing that wknd yet. He wants to go racing in Wetaskwin that wknd.

So I may need a ride from Cold Lake area, and a room for 1. Anybody from St.Paul, Bonnyville area going to the ride?

If it comes down to the wire on this one and the Glenogle is booked is there other accom. close by?

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Who's Attending

Updated List Of Who Is Attending.
Keep in mind, only those who have confirmed they are attending are on this list.
Also remember, booking your accomidations is your responsability. The rooms will only be held for a short period of time.
I have added a spot to post people who are looking ot share a room or traveling. Post it and I will put it on the list.

Keep posting if your attending...thanks

Attachments

• snowandmudattending111.jpg
    snowandmudattending111.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 188

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'm not sure what driver/ riding partner is going to be doing that wknd yet. He wants to go racing in Wetaskwin that wknd.

So I may need a ride from Cold Lake area, and a room for 1. Anybody from St.Paul, Bonnyville area going to the ride?

If it comes down to the wire on this one and the Glenogle is booked is there other accom. close by?

HEY CULVERT: IF YOU CAN GET TO THE CITY, I'M SURE ONE OF OUR TRAILERS WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE YOU....KEEP CLOSELY IN TOUCH
-RIC

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would really like to book my room so i have it but am looking for someone to share with. Anyone interested? Did you guys get a list of singles together yet?

Thanks

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Iam booking my room right now. Just need a confirmation. Looking forward to the trip.:Snowmobile1:
Steve

Top Bottom