H1 N1 Vaccinations

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off, this so called Doctor can't even get his facts straight! You have a higher likelyhood of getting Mercry poisoning eating canned tuna that you will with the H1N1 shot.
Secondly, this is the EXACT delivery method that has been used for the last 6 years of seasonal flu... now tell me why none of this has come up with the seasonal flu shots???
Lastly, the STRONGEST link that has been concluded through 10s of thousands of people put through clinical trials is that the link between autism and vaccines is in-conclusive. This means that they cannot prove that there is a cause and effect link more than placebo!!! This isn't 1 paper, this is the combined clinical studies over decades!

My question to you is, what information are you basing your beliefs on??? Please share because being the intellectual person you claim to be, I would hope that you have based your beliefs on more than 1 interview with some obscure "expert" on FOX news... please enlighten us!

either way im not getting a shot

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tamiflu if taken can kill the virus and thats it, your system developes NO antibodies and you can contract H1N1 again with no protection again. As this flue can attack your resperatory system much faster than any other flue and my daughter and I are in the high risk group we got our shots with the rest of the family and we are all fine. Estimated reaction to shot is 1 in one million. Estimated fatality of high risk group is 2 in 100,000. As I said before, to each his own and may we all still be riding the spring snow.:)

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off, this so called Doctor can't even get his facts straight! You have a higher likelyhood of getting Mercry poisoning eating canned tuna than you will with the H1N1 shot.
Secondly, this is the EXACT delivery method that has been used for the last 6 years of seasonal flu... now tell me why none of this has come up with the seasonal flu shots???
Lastly, the STRONGEST link that has been concluded through 10s of thousands of people put through clinical trials is that the link between autism and vaccines is in-conclusive. This means that they cannot prove that there is a cause and effect link more than placebo!!! This isn't 1 paper, this is the combined clinical studies over decades!

My question to you is, what information are you basing your beliefs on??? Please share because being the intellectual person you claim to be, I would hope that you have based your beliefs on more than 1 interview with some obscure "expert" on FOX news... please enlighten us!

Whoooa your really getting your undies in a bunch there Alberta Boy. I did not express an opinion. I simply did some cutting and pasting for everyone's perusal. I did not base any beliefs. I just shared some stuff that's going around the WWW.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fear mongers and pot stirrers are apparently located on both sides of the fence.:eek:

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Whoooa your really getting your undies in a bunch there Alberta Boy. I did not express an opinion. I simply did some cutting and pasting for everyone's perusal. I did not base any beliefs. I just shared some stuff that's going around the WWW.

Not in a bunch snowdin and didn't want to come across that way... but I am tired of seeing mis-information about this disease and shot! Opinions are like a-holes... everyone has one... but it shouldn't be opinions that direct choices, it should be based on facts. The facts are that there are risk/benefit calculations for every medical decision made... you need to be PROPERLY informed of the TRUE risk/benefits of taking a medication or not. Most people see a video clip of some wacko, so called expert or get an email as a chain letter and make their decisions based on that! It drives me nuts, expecially when well informed people (which I would include myself in) get plastered with ignorant propaganda from some obscure source...

Get educated (with credible information) and come up with your own risk/benefit decision. NOTHING in medicine is 100% so make your decision wisely and base it on the facts!

Rant over!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off, this so called Doctor can't even get his facts straight! You have a higher likelyhood of getting Mercry poisoning eating canned tuna than you will with the H1N1 shot.

Starting to get away from the H1N1 debate....BUT....

Of any industrialized nation the United States gives kids the most vaccines and yet they still have one of the highest infant mortality rates. Hmmmm...

It's not any one particular vaccine, it's the cocktail of foreign particles that's ending up in these kids bodies at a very young age. Heck, most of these infants don't even have fully developed immune systems and they are being given cocktails of viruses, adjuvents and heavy metals. Many people won't let their kids eat dirt, but will let numerous needles of stuff be poked into them. That's quite a shock to any system.

AB Boy, I respect that your passionate about what you do and what you know. You should be! Your on the back end of the Pharma business. I am on the front end in R&D and production. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth. I think that's all any of us want.

Can't take everything as gospel truth no matter where it comes from or who it comes from. I'm sure pesticides, herbicides, smoking and mocrowaving in plastic containers were all considered risk free at some point in time. Now we find out they cause cancers, infertility....death. What's considered truth today could very well be tomorrows big F' up.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and here i thought mud pies were good for ya
Starting to get away from the H1N1 debate....BUT....

Of any industrialized nation the United States gives kids the most vaccines and yet they still have one of the highest infant mortality rates. Hmmmm...

It's not any one particular vaccine, it's the cocktail of foreign particles that's ending up in these kids bodies at a very young age. Heck, most of these infants don't even have fully developed immune systems and they are being given cocktails of viruses, adjuvents and heavy metals. Many people won't let their kids eat dirt, but will let numerous needles of stuff be poked into them. That's quite a shock to any system.

AB Boy, I respect that your passionate about what you do and what you know. You should be! Your on the back end of the Pharma business. I am on the front end in R&D and production. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth. I think that's all any of us want.

Can't take everything as gospel truth no matter where it comes from or who it comes from. I'm sure pesticides, herbicides, smoking and mocrowaving in plastic containers were all considered risk free at some point in time. Now we find out they cause cancers, infertility....death. What's considered truth today could very well be tomorrows big F' up.

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still holding out !!

VITAMIN D KILLS H1N1 and NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF FLU VACCINES WORK

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCadkv_8_5Q[/media]
I have been saying this for years and Dr Mercola explains it perfectly. High doses of Vitamin D3 kills the flu. The governments keep natural medicine very quiet because there is no money in it. For example ...

and top 20 reasons why viatamin D is the hizzle shizzle

The news is out: Vitamin D is better than the swine flu vaccine at halting H1N1 infections. In fact, without vitamin D, chances are that a vaccine won’t generate much of an immune response in the first place.
That’s because vitamin D is essential for healthy, active immune function. That’s just one of the reasons smart people are choosing vitamin D instead of the swine flu vaccine. Here are nineteen more reasons:
#1 Vitamin D activates your immune system to respond to any viral exposure (not just one virus).
#2 Vitamin D naturally belongs in your body.
#3 Vitamin D has been functioning as medicine in the human body since the beginning of the human species.
#4 Vitamin D is available right now and there’s no shortage of it.
#5 Vitamin D won’t cause your brain to swell and put you into a coma.

#6 Vitamin D doesn’t require an injection with a scary needle.
#7 Vitamin D is found naturally in many foods such as sardines or salmon.
#8 Vitamin D has a perfect safety record. No one ever died from consuming it.
#9 Vitamin D is affordable. You can even get it for free (from sunlight).
#10 Vitamin D doesn’t contain viral fragments from diseased animals (like vaccines often do).
#11 Vitamin D doesn’t contain thimerosal or other chemical preservatives.
#12 Vitamin D doesn’t need a warning sheet describing possible side effects.
#13 Vitamin D doesn’t hurt your arm when you take it.
#14 Vitamin D also improves sugar metabolism, bone density and healthy moods.
#15 Vitamin D is safe for the environment.
#16 Vitamin D doesn’t contain squalene or other inflammatory adjuvant chemicals.
#17 Vitamin D works on everyone and is safe for everyone, including infants and children.
#18 Vitamin D is made in nature, not a laboratory.
#19 Vitamin D is found naturally in breast milk.
#20 You can walk, and chew gum, and generate vitamin D from sunshine all at the same time!
Skip the vaccine. Get more Vitamin D!

Last edited:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday that H1N1 flu vaccine is becoming more available, but it's being outpaced by the virus itself.

"Essentially what we're seeing is that the virus continues to be spreading across the country and we are seeing a steady increase in the availability of the vaccine, but not as quickly as we'd like it to be," CDC director Thomas Frieden said during a briefing.

Virtually all of the flu spreading throughout the U.S. right now is H1N1, he added.

"There's almost no seasonal flu so far," he said. "We've seen a few strains here and there, but overwhelmingly H1N1 is the strain circulating."

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
H2Snows post doesn't even deserve a comment... good luck with that!

:nono::nono::nono::nono:

I think each person posting here is trying to do what they feel is right for their family.
A couple of different schools of thought. Cool.
Thanks H2 and everyone for sharing their thoughts and concerns. As we speak I'm having an interesting conversation with my kids who are doing BC Science grade 8 curriculum. Some of your thoughts and opinions I am sharing with them so they can further understand the human body in relationship to viral infections.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
:nono::nono::nono::nono:

I think each person posting here is trying to do what they feel is right for their family.
A couple of different schools of thought. Cool.
Thanks H2 and everyone for sharing their thoughts and concerns. As we speak I'm having an interesting conversation with my kids who are doing BC Science grade 8 curriculum. Some of your thoughts and opinions I am sharing with them so they can further understand the human body in relationship to viral infections.

Don't be finger wagging at me :nono:... ultimately it is his choice... I am saying good luck with his decision... I hope that it works out! :beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't be finger wagging at me :nono:... ultimately it is his choice... I am saying good luck with his decision... I hope that it works out! :beer:

Absolutely. If your comment was with the intention of well wishes for him and his family I take back my :nono:.

I interpreted "good luck with that" in a disrespectful tone.
my bad.

As with everyone Good luck and Blessings for everyone who has had sick kids. :)

Top Bottom