H1 N1 Vaccinations

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dr. Anand Kumar says the bug's reported biological attributes - different from those of the seasonal flu - would help explain what he has seen among dozens of critically ill H1N1 patients in the intensive-care unit of his Winnipeg hospital.

"It is a very different virus," he said. "It does attach to the deep lung tissue in people. When it does, it creates a very bad viral pneumonia, one of the worst we've ever seen. ... This is the sickest bunch of people I've seen, as a group."

Full story here

Why H1N1 isn't just the seasonal flu

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
soo did you get it ???

we are waiting until at least mid late december just to see what happens

No haven't got it yet......now I hear this morning that they are cutting it back to only those in "high risk" so we will wait until we are able to. I was waiting for all the crazies to get theirs first. Like others have stated I have no want nor desire to go stand in line for 4-5 hours with a bunch of lunitics, many already showing symptoms and should not be there in the first place.

When it's available we will go get it. They have been giving it for a few weeks now and I have not heard any wide spread horror stories about short term adverse side effects.....long term who knows but earlier on in the thread Sledderdoc gave a very reasonable argument for getting the shot and I respect his opinion and medical knowledge, put that together with my mothers opinion and I feel confident it is safe given the available information.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's just it, I've seen and heard news articles saying to stay away from these clinics if your healthy right now as all the sick and diseased wackos are the ones lining up and chances are if you aren't sick now you sure will be once you've stood in line for hours at one of these clinics. I too believe to let the ones that are truly at high risk in first and the rest can wait. This whole thing is just outta control.

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good video that helped me decide. Its 1 hour long but if you are worried it might help.[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Saq3UuejE[/media]

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah is that the one with the doctor sayin the H1N1 vaccination is just as deadly as the virus itself? and that it contains mercury which is one of the most poisonous substances you can put into a human body that can cause long term effects such as nerve damage?

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah is that the one with the doctor sayin the H1N1 vaccination is just as deadly as the virus itself? and that it contains mercury which is one of the most poisonous substances you can put into a human body that can cause long term effects such as nerve damage?

Will pandemic vaccines contain thiomersal, which some believe is a risk to health?Thiomersal is a commonly used vaccine preservative to prevent vaccine contamination by bacteria during use. Inactivated vaccines will contain thiomersal if they are supplied in multi-dose vials. Some products can have ''traces" of thiomersal when the chemical is used during the production process as an antibacterial agent, which is later removed during the purification process.

Thiomersal does not contain methyl mercury, which is a naturally-occurring compound and whose toxic effects on humans have been well studied. Thiomersal contains a different form of mercury (i.e. ethyl mercury, which does not accumulate, is metabolized and removed from the body much faster than methyl mercury).

The safety of thiomersal has been rigorously reviewed by scientific groups. There is no evidence of toxicity in infants, children or adults, including pregnant women, exposed to thiomersal in vaccines.

You can get mercury contamination from eating fish from many local area rivers ...........FYI....This is from WHO website
WHO | Safety of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 vaccines

We all have to be informed .............read up on it for yourself and don't listen to bad information , make a educated decision......:d:d

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my first Flu shot, we have a retired Doctor in our little club here,he recommends it IF your under 6, or pregnant or have heart issues, so Im inline for the H1 shot, got high blood pressure from breathing 2 stoke exhaust for 40 yrs.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my shots a week ago, one in each arm. She said the swine shot would hurt for a couple days, she was right:eek: No side effects yet!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm thinkin some of the statistics are gonna be out of wack here.Don't know about other places but Stony Plain "vet clinic"-I mean hospital- didn't actually test for H1N1,they are just assuming everyone that shows up with flu symptoms has H1N1 and are treating accordingly.Not sure if this is a bad thing,just thinking some of these people could have seasonal flu and are getting added to the H1N1 numbers,making things worse than they really are.
(Some might not even have the flu at all,just flu-like symptoms)
Just my 2cents

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Will pandemic vaccines contain thiomersal, which some believe is a risk to health?Thiomersal is a commonly used vaccine preservative to prevent vaccine contamination by bacteria during use. Inactivated vaccines will contain thiomersal if they are supplied in multi-dose vials. Some products can have ''traces" of thiomersal when the chemical is used during the production process as an antibacterial agent, which is later removed during the purification process.

Thiomersal does not contain methyl mercury, which is a naturally-occurring compound and whose toxic effects on humans have been well studied. Thiomersal contains a different form of mercury (i.e. ethyl mercury, which does not accumulate, is metabolized and removed from the body much faster than methyl mercury).

The safety of thiomersal has been rigorously reviewed by scientific groups. There is no evidence of toxicity in infants, children or adults, including pregnant women, exposed to thiomersal in vaccines.

You can get mercury contamination from eating fish from many local area rivers ...........FYI....This is from WHO website
WHO | Safety of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 vaccines

We all have to be informed .............read up on it for yourself and don't listen to bad information , make a educated decision......:d:d

Thank god there are some educated people around here... If you are going to do research, DON'T do research on some quack propoganda website... go to a well recognized organization like the WHO.... then make a decision... I am sick of all of this CRAP on the internet influencing ignorant people!!! Thanks nurse!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank god there are some educated people around here... If you are going to do research, DON'T do research on some quack propoganda website... go to a well recognized organization like the WHO.... then make a decision... I am sick of all of this CRAP on the internet influencing ignorant people!!! Thanks nurse!

Just a thought here, but.....

Do you believe everything the Government tells you?? I'm guessing not. So what makes the WHO the holy grail?? There's alot of educated Quacks out there as well, goes for anything. Everybody, every organization has an agenda, some just have few more morales than others. Just one example is the recent switch on global warming by all the so called experts to the fact that it's actually just a natural climate change. This has been something stated and proven for many years already by scientists that were dismissed a quacks by others.

I'm not saying that the WHO is wrong, I'm just saying there's always 3 sides to every story.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought here, but.....

Do you believe everything the Government tells you?? I'm guessing not. So what makes the WHO the holy grail?? There's alot of educated Quacks out there as well, goes for anything. Everybody, every organization has an agenda, some just have few more morales than others. Just one example is the recent switch on global warming by all the so called experts to the fact that it's actually just a natural climate change. This has been something stated and proven for many years already by scientists that were dismissed a quacks by others.

I'm not saying that the WHO is wrong, I'm just saying there's always 3 sides to every story.

Do you feel more comfortable making a decision based on clinical data, the product monograph and information coming from a responsible and well informed organization like the WHO or are you going to take the word of some "doctor" who has his own blog and doesn't back any recommendations up with data??? There is so much COMPLETELY FALSE PROPAGANDA out there it isn't even funny! Where do you go to get your information to make decisions that will and can affect your family's life???

Burns

Reaction score
There is no squaline in this vaccine ............the WHO has concise information on the subject and you can read and inform yourself on any questions you may have on this issue ..........;)

According to Alberta Health -

What is an adjuvanted vaccine?

There are two parts to an adjuvanted vaccine: the antigen and the adjuvant.
Antigen is the active ingredient in the vaccine that provides protection against the virus.

Adjuvant is an ingredient made of naturally occurring squalene oil, water and vitamin E that boosts the body's immune response and increases the vaccine effectiveness.

Adding an "adjuvant" to the vaccine allows for a larger amount of vaccine to be produced (does-sparing) and still be effective.

Adjuvant-based vaccine also has the potential to provide better cross-protection against mutating flu virus strains. The adjuvant boosts the immune response of an individual.

The World Health Organization (WHO) urges the use of dose-sparing formulations that use adjuvant to maximize antigen-sparing, permitting more vaccine to be available.

For what it's worth - The family and I had our shouts done last Tuesday and except for a sore arm for a few days we have seen no side effects.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Antigen is the active ingredient in the vaccine that provides protection against the virus.

Adjuvant is an ingredient made of naturally occurring squalene oil, water and vitamin E that boosts the body's immune response and increases the vaccine effectiveness.

Adding an "adjuvant" to the vaccine allows for a larger amount of vaccine to be produced (does-sparing) and still be effective.

Adjuvant-based vaccine also has the potential to provide better cross-protection against mutating flu virus strains. The adjuvant boosts the immune response of an individual.

The World Health Organization (WHO) urges the use of dose-sparing formulations that use adjuvant to maximize antigen-sparing, permitting more vaccine to be available.

For what it's worth - The family and I had our shouts done last Tuesday and except for a sore arm for a few days we have seen no side effects.

Why take someone else's word for it... here is a direct quote from the Arepanrix (H1N1 Vaccine) Product Monograph... this is the bible for the product!

What the medicinal ingredient is:
H1N1 influenza antigen from A/California/7/2009, NYMC X-179A (H1N1)v strain and AS03 adjuvant
What the important nonmedicinal ingredients are:
Thimerosal,a mercury derivative is added as preservative. Each dose contains 2.5 micrograms of mercury. Other ingredients include: squalene, vitamin E, polysorbate 80 and trace amounts of egg proteins, formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate and sucrose.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This WHO:

The Swine Flu is an orchestrated attempt (by the World Health Organization) to spread fear and chaos into the population and to try to get people vaccinated, which everyone should know contains mercury that damages your nervous system.

Mercury, of course, is one of the most toxic substances you can put in a human body. It is a heavy metal known to contribute to neurological disorders, including autism, dementia, and even Alzheimer's disease.

Mercury also tends to build up in tissues in the human body and is not easily removed, so even small exposures to mercury can accumulate over time and end up compromising the health of the person involved.

Baxter, the makers of the flu vaccines was caught putting live bird flu in the vaccines and making people get more sick and ill with the help of the World Health Organization (WHO).

DO NOT TAKE THE SWINE FLU VACCINE!

Unless of course you want to have the possibility of dying and destroying your immune system and have all sorts of side effects of mercury poisoning and you are determined for your own personal destruction - then by all means get the swine flu vaccine.

If you are an intelligent person and not a sheep who cannot critically think for yourself - research further and you will come to the conclusion that this swine flu vaccine is a big scam and should not enter one single human body.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw&feature=player_embedded[/media]

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow...what a debate that has become. Good! Debate is exactly what has been missing before this whole thing started.

What I find interesting now is how this H1N1 issue seems to be dwindling. Not the top media story anymore. As a matter of fact some statements being made are that the H1N1 strain is not as virulent as it was anticipated to be. Physicians are starting to change thier tune and stating that MOST people will be fine and MOST people do not need the vaccine. Now being narrowed to high risk groups only, and it's not just due to the shortage, it's because MOST people are weathering the storm so to speak. As of last night only 10% of Canadians have been vaccinated. That's 90% who are not!! Apparently with all the sick people rushing to get the vaccine and standing in line for hours, you face a higher risk of contracting H1N1 by going for the vaccine. Hence another reason for the change to vaccinating high risk groups only and asking others to stay home.

Some interesting facts:

Leading Causes of Death and Hospitalization in Canada - Public Health Agency of Canada

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong ......we were told they were trying to avoid using any of the squalene adjuvant in the multidoes vials .......If you read further I believe this has been the explanation.........
The World Health Organization (WHO) urges the use of dose-sparing formulations that use adjuvant to maximize antigen-sparing, permitting more vaccine to be available. The fact that they are already running out may have played a factor in this .....Just my thought .....I spend hours daily reading up on this topic and have tried to make a educated well informed decision .............I hope you all do the same .....
Just a footnote squalene does occur naturally in the body in nerves and the brain .....!!

Last edited:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe that's why our governments wanted to give these companies legal immunity from any law suits developed from side effects. Just sayin"......

I really need SNOW!!!

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This WHO:

The Swine Flu is an orchestrated attempt (by the World Health Organization) to spread fear and chaos into the population and to try to get people vaccinated, which everyone should know contains mercury that damages your nervous system.

Mercury, of course, is one of the most toxic substances you can put in a human body. It is a heavy metal known to contribute to neurological disorders, including autism, dementia, and even Alzheimer's disease.

Mercury also tends to build up in tissues in the human body and is not easily removed, so even small exposures to mercury can accumulate over time and end up compromising the health of the person involved.

Baxter, the makers of the flu vaccines was caught putting live bird flu in the vaccines and making people get more sick and ill with the help of the World Health Organization (WHO).

DO NOT TAKE THE SWINE FLU VACCINE!

Unless of course you want to have the possibility of dying and destroying your immune system and have all sorts of side effects of mercury poisoning and you are determined for your own personal destruction - then by all means get the swine flu vaccine.

If you are an intelligent person and not a sheep who cannot critically think for yourself - research further and you will come to the conclusion that this swine flu vaccine is a big scam and should not enter one single human body.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw&feature=player_embedded[/media]

First off, this so called Doctor can't even get his facts straight! You have a higher likelyhood of getting Mercry poisoning eating canned tuna than you will with the H1N1 shot.
Secondly, this is the EXACT delivery method that has been used for the last 6 years of seasonal flu... now tell me why none of this has come up with the seasonal flu shots???
Lastly, the STRONGEST link that has been concluded through 10s of thousands of people put through clinical trials is that the link between autism and vaccines is in-conclusive. This means that they cannot prove that there is a cause and effect link more than placebo!!! This isn't 1 paper, this is the combined clinical studies over decades!

My question to you is, what information are you basing your beliefs on??? Please share because being the intellectual person you claim to be, I would hope that you have based your beliefs on more than 1 interview with some obscure "expert" on FOX news... please enlighten us!

Last edited:
Top Bottom