If you left Canada, Where would you go?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shocking how few people here want to stand up and make this country a better place! Pretty safe bet that 90% of the people on here are leading blessed lives in comparison to most of the world. Grass is seldom really greener guys!
Look how the last 3 years went with neighbours ratting out neighbours for having guests over, people with canadian flags protesting and getting beaten trampled by rcmp if that whole scenario didnt wake people up and see ther charter of rights and freedoms being thrown in the mudd, what will wake canadians up? I dont think anything will sadly, gov has ruined this country and i not holding my breath that any political party will fix it. This last remembrence day was a tough one this isnt the canada those men and women fought for and i doubt it will
Ever be again, hope im wrong

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me caring about where I live almost as much as the dog. Canada is a great place. To bad our leadership fooked it up and we’re left picking sh$t out of our shoes.
Im ok chilling by the bay…maybe lilduke will come by with a big ass boat and we can laugh And laugh about how crappy the weather is.

Attachments

• 7ED734F7-159F-47AE-B6AB-8EA3F1868F5D.jpeg
    7ED734F7-159F-47AE-B6AB-8EA3F1868F5D.jpeg
    649.8 KB · Views: 90

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me caring about where I live almost as much as the dog. Canada is a great place. To bad our leadership fooked it up and we’re left picking sh$t out of our shoes.
Im ok chilling by the bay…maybe lilduke will come by with a big ass boat and we can laugh And laugh about how crappy the weather is.

Where ya at? Panama? Im thinking about a trip real soon matter of fact.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No you're right, they just round those people up and throw them in prison, or send them to the front lines instead.

It's not a free country, and just like the soviet era people are afraid to express their opinions due to repercussions from the government.

So one expresses an opinion, and you are made to apologize and fall in line or resign, that's freedom! It's all happening here also, just not sending to front lines yet.

And that's coming from the catholic school. The education system is all the same... Corrupt and twisted.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So one expresses an opinion, and you are made to apologize and fall in line or resign, that's freedom! It's all happening here also, just not sending to front lines yet.

And that's coming from the catholic school. The education system is all the same... Corrupt and twisted.
The head and sand crowd will not connect the dots. They are too smart.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

A democratically elected position yet....

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out star valley. I know guys from wct and Edson heading there next march.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may know some of them from Whitecourt then. My first time going, pretty pumped to try somewhere completely different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom