H1 N1 Vaccinations

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK guys and gals whose taking the vaccination, Why and Why not? I personally think its a money grab for the manufacture of the drug. Any thoughts on this?:rolleyes:

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK guys and gals whose taking the vaccination, Why and Why not? I personally think its a money grab for the manufacture of the drug. Any thoughts on this?:rolleyes:

Not letting anyone pump their concoction in me !!!!!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are otherwise healthy i dont think its necessary.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not letting anyone pump their concoction in me !!!!!!

if ya look into it a bit and find out that there is only one company that has a patent to concoct the drug and also who has shares in that company it is a big farce to try and make someone a pile of cash
how many people actually die of the flu compared to other illnessess

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never had a flu shot and have not had a flu since i was a kid so no shot for me. If i get sick, i'll take care of it the old fashion way sleep, coffee, a bottle of tussin...repeat.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just do math..........just say 20.00 ea shot x 1 mil = 20 mil, that allot of change going into someones jeans, just saying.

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use to get one every year because I lost my Spleen in an Accident. I still got the flu, I haven't got it in a few years and probably wont be getting this year either.

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no thanks .....on second thought I think that I will stick to my Diet Pepsi ..........

I don't believe they have not put enough research into making sure it will be focusing on the right virus's ........They created it very fast because of pressure to get it out prior to flu season .......concoction is just what it is .....If your healthy and you are exposed, same treatment as flu , treat symptoms , isolate yourself for several days until you are symptom free , lots of fluids , tylenol and advil as needed , rest , stay out of public places , namely emergency rooms........Unless you have respiratory symptoms with rapid deterioration in a short time frame....If you do, wear a mask and exercise good hand washing and see doctor as needed....I myself will not be lining up for H1N1 ......Flu shot , I get every year and believe it helps in lessening symptoms if you do get it ........Just my two cents ....take care all ...be healthy !!

Last edited:

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah kinda neat that Tamiflu just happens to be the ONLY treatment for this virus thats supposed to wipe the human race, same as avian flu and sars. WOW Someone is getting rich of off mass hysteria. H1N1 is less lethal than regular influenza. Its just a money sink.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard on the news the other day that studies showed that those who took the H1N1 immunisation shot were more likely to contract the H1N1.virus but those who took the regular shot had a less chance of contracting either. About a month ago based on the symptoms I showed I had the virus but I felt it was like a hangover crossed with a cold but I'm just one person. IMO I think everything is all in your head.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They is no chance in #$%^ that I myself or any of my kids will get it. My kids have never had any shot and will never have. Untill the Dr's and the goverment give me a 100% "no" that my kids will not get autism or anything else, sorry it is a no go. Here is one for you to think about last time you steped on a nail or a cut from metal. What do the Dr's ask, is your tetnus up to date. Do you know there is only 1 place you can get a true tetnus shot, that place is a vet...

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will not get the shot either - seems funny how this vaccine was mass produced in such a short period of time. Why dont they spend the extra effort to find ways to keep cancer and other deadly illnesses at bay? If H1N1 is a "flu" then shouldnt the regular flu shot cover this? I dont get the flu shot either. Either way. I'm out, I would feel like a guinnea pig getting this shot

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be getting the H1 N1 vaccinations. Got flu shots before and never got the flu, Not to worried about the H1 N1 vaccinations. Just Saying:cool:....

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been eating right and exercising for a few months now. I got a sore throat, kept eating right exercising it went away. I had a sinus infection, that I got from my dad. Kept eating right, exercising, and it went away after 2 days. My dad eats whatever and does limited moving, he had it for 10 days. I know me being younger is to my advantage. I'm not trying to preach, or saying broccoli cures cancer, but I do believe a good portion of the illnesses we face today are due to poor eating, and minimal exercise. I won't be getting the H1N1 needle. Every year like someone previously posted, SARS, West nile, bird flu, on, and on.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The government rarely gives anything away for free! I will be getting it as soon as possible.

my 2.5 cents:)[/Q

Free?? Surely you jest.... nothing is free. We are paying for it, you just dont know how. My family is not getting it. How long has this been tested, or reasearched for that matter?? Anyone?? Not much shelf life, or testimonials on this product.

I'm out.;)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope for me too!!!!! an offiicial with the CDC got $29 mill from the drug company to push the H!N! vaccine!!!! i don't get the regular flu shot either. the way i look at it, take the shot, maybe get the flu. don't take the shot, maybe get the flu. the only difference is, no side effects to NOT taking the shot! just my $.03

Top Bottom