IWS warranty

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
long story short IWS warranty expires on 23rd of this month on my 20 axys 800

Issues I have are below:
-bung for my rearmost shock broke (some grease oozes out of the bottom of the bung when I am pumping it in)
-I’ve always been battling a WOT cutting out on the sled, I’ve tried multiple cans. With the stock can it’s a bit better but sometimes it’ll fall on its face on long pulls or if I get on it hard to execute a jturn/uphill turn (i don’t think it’s clutching as I’m running clutching from Ben and use appropriate weights for elevation)
-my primary weights have wear on them that make it seem like the my rock side to side in the spider, I have been told on here to get the crank runout checked but was too busy actually riding it last year to take it in

I have to get the recalls done anywho so I was going to take it down to QNL but I don’t know if it’s worth paying the shop to do a ‘diagnosis’ for above and have IWS not cover any of it

I don’t recall how many kms but prob under 1000 I didn’t ride a whole lot last season and didn’t ride at all this season

Thought I’d see if anyone has any advice for me, I have had the sled since new and do understand aftermarket warranties are similar to insurance with the fact that they don’t want to pay for anything

I was also contemplating paying make trax to do a hour or two once over on the sled to see if they find anything warrantable

Thanks in advance for the input !

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
long story short IWS warranty expires on 23rd of this month on my 20 axys 800

Issues I have are below:
-bung for my rearmost shock broke (some grease oozes out of the bottom of the bung when I am pumping it in)
-I’ve always been battling a WOT cutting out on the sled, I’ve tried multiple cans. With the stock can it’s a bit better but sometimes it’ll fall on its face on long pulls or if I get on it hard to execute a jturn/uphill turn (i don’t think it’s clutching as I’m running clutching from Ben and use appropriate weights for elevation)
-my primary weights have wear on them that make it seem like the my rock side to side in the spider, I have been told on here to get the crank runout checked but was too busy actually riding it last year to take it in

I have to get the recalls done anywho so I was going to take it down to QNL but I don’t know if it’s worth paying the shop to do a ‘diagnosis’ for above and have IWS not cover any of it

I don’t recall how many kms but prob under 1000 I didn’t ride a whole lot last season and didn’t ride at all this season

Thought I’d see if anyone has any advice for me, I have had the sled since new and do understand aftermarket warranties are similar to insurance with the fact that they don’t want to pay for anything

I was also contemplating paying make trax to do a hour or two once over on the sled to see if they find anything warrantable

Thanks in advance for the input !
So far Iws is incredible. Cover everything on all my sxs over the years. from Polaris cat and kawi. Yami.
Belts and break pads exempt. All bearing bushings covered easy peezy. Also local shops can do the work. Doesn’t have to be a dealer.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They got a pretty bad Google rating and seem to have the same issue " They are hard to get ahold of" hmm, for my sled ill think ill stick with BRP Warrantee. Might be ok for one but not for all or type of machine.

I had IWS extended on a couple cat sleds and they were no questions asked on anything, couldn’t have asked for better. Take google reviews with an atom sized grain of salt. We live in the top 5 most censored country in the world, you think any bad reviews of BRP would be allowed to stay online for more than a day? cmon man you should be smarter than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had IWS extended on a couple cat sleds and they were no questions asked on anything, couldn’t have asked for better. Take google reviews with an atom sized grain of salt. We live in the top 5 most censored country in the world, you think any bad reviews of BRP would be allowed to stay online for more than a day? cmon man you should be smarter than that

Ever try to get a google review removed? It isn't easy and it doesn't happen in a day....

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far Iws is incredible. Cover everything on all my sxs over the years. from Polaris cat and kawi. Yami.
Belts and break pads exempt. All bearing bushings covered easy peezy. Also local shops can do the work. Doesn’t have to be a dealer.

far Iws is incredible. Cover everything on all my sxs over the years. from Polaris cat and kawi. Yami.

Thats good to know, thanks.

I will give our local poo a call but they usually are against touching sleds that aren’t bought there

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it on my 2020 turbo. Lets just say they have lost alot of money on me. My dealer has been awesome, buy it through your dealer

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it on my 2020 turbo. Lets just say they have lost alot of money on me. My dealer has been awesome, buy it through your dealer
Mmh I kinda regret not getting it for my sportsman I picked up last season now lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever try to get a google review removed? It isn't easy and it doesn't happen in a day....

Are you a billion dollar company in bed with government? I didn’t think so, first try to be a billion dollar company…. Then once you’ve accomplished that try to tell me anything is hard to do in Canada. Remember the IBM fraud case with govt payroll software 5 or so years ago???? Probably not, you were too busy watching CNN and CBC with Fred W, but try and find one of the hundreds of thousands of bad comments left on google from concerned Canadians now….. mine was removed in about 6 hours

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^ I have no idea what you’re talking about man, what was the ibm fraud?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^ I have no idea what you’re talking about man, what was the ibm fraud?

Public knowledge, I’m not a history teacher so if you care do some reading, nobody remembers what happened more than a year or two ago anyways, it’s the 15 minute society they want

Top Bottom