Alberta speeding tickets on a BC license

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the guys name??? Rick??

still find it interesting... did you admit it was you dave??

FYI, even race cars can be "street legal" if you know the right ppl:beer:
Rick is the town CAO...the mayor at the time was Julia King. The car was registered and insured and street legal...it was just real loud at 10pm on a weeknight...that's what got her fired up. Bottom line is: with a signed complaint and that person's assurance to the cops that they will go to court, you can and will be charged, even if it's bogus.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is at least one guy in Calgary who can get you off any DUI. For the low price of 10,000

Cheap comparitively to the loss of income, and the cost of your insurace for the next 7 years once you can even get insurance again.... It's actually usually higher than that though. Last time I heard from someone attempting this route it cost him around $15000..... but he has had multiple DUI's and should not have a drivers license..... period. And it's a fairly high success rate, although not a 100% guarantee of losing the charge....

Last edited:

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched the news last night and see the Alberta govt is finally going to fix that very bad hwy going up to the Mac. I guess all those 17 new cop cruisers heading that way will show that very bad road that it needs to be nice from now on hey?

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I was respectful intill they started telling me how my car was stollen or I was doing drugs or I was drunk, funny thing is everytime I got pulled over for rediculous things and they gave me grief and I told them how I felt about the reason I was pulled over and how you don't need to accuse me of something that is not true, they came back with my licence and insurance handed it to me then left not once have I received a ticket for one of the rediculous things I got pulled over for so yes be respectful to cops but I do not back down when they are disrespectful to me, a person is a person it doesn't matter if your a homeless man/women or the CEO of apple everyone deserves respect intill you have reason not to respect them.[/QUOTE

Maybe the fashion police are after you because your muffler is not black and therefore does not match your truck!!!!!!!!!! I would get that looked after and the harassment should stop immediately.

Top Bottom