Out of province speeding ticket.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I add a few tickets from BC from way back. Never paid them and never had an issue till one day I received a notice from a collection agency. Didn’t want to tarnish my credit so paid them right away. Took about 5 years

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i went to court to fight a ticket, the cop handed me someone else's ticket and drivers licence. I tracked down the persons who had my ticket and drivers licence, and guess what wrong info and signature on my ticket. The only person i talked to was the judge and he said i was not getting off with a technicality. I should have hired the young lawyer with the cheap suite sitting close to me.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i went to court to fight a ticket, the cop handed me someone else's ticket and drivers licence. I tracked down the persons who had my ticket and drivers licence, and guess what wrong info and signature on my ticket. The only person i talked to was the judge and he said i was not getting off with a technicality. I should have hired the young lawyer with the cheap suite sitting close to me.

Say it ain’t so, technicality not a defence and you talked to the judge.... wth.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one else to talk to except the judge, the staff sergeant who gave me the ticket was standing a few feet away to my right. I am pretty sure those two went over the ticket thing before i got there.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out of province tickets. Paid on time.no demerits. No problem.
Ignore it and don’t pay. They will send it to AB and then we will attach demerits

Ive had a few out of province speeding tickets from Saskatchewan and Manitoba over the years and always got demerit points whether they were paid on time or not.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ive had a few out of province speeding tickets from Saskatchewan and Manitoba over the years and always got demerit points whether they were paid on time or not.

crazy. Maybe being from Alberta it’s different.
Going sledding once I cross into bc 35km over all the time. Get tickets almost every season. No demerits.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crazy. Maybe being from Alberta it’s different.
Going sledding once I cross into bc 35km over all the time. Get tickets almost every season. No demerits.

I’ve lived in Alberta last 25 years, just moved to Saskatchewan in the last few months. Never got a ticket in BC yet so can’t comment on that. Speed all the time just haven’t been caught there

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know one guy says bc to alberta does not tie stuff together so he never pays his alberta tickets...nothing has happen to him so far so he must be right. I however pay mine.
I don’t pay Alberta tickets either and haven’t had to yet. Sask tickets I did have to when I had an AB dL. No matter what province I’m in though I wait for it to show up when I renew my DL or insurance. I pay if they say I have to and not before.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
18291888-DA7A-410E-AA6B-BD0FECDBD77A.jpg
There was some speculation on crackbook about training taking place , now the story comes out https://www.revelstokereview.com/ne...on-highway-1-just-training-exercise-say-rcmp/
Rcmp now backpedaling after being criticized for high speed traffic manoeuvres

Top Bottom