Your a Dumb a$$ thread

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shouldn't even tell this one. I was tee'd off about something so I was irritated working on a truck of mine at home. I lost my 7/8" combination wrench and started ranting to myself about it looking all over the shop for it. Right about when I gave up I finally dropped what I was holding in my left hand the entire time....... my 7/8" wrench.

I just set everything down and gave up for that day, lol.
Kinda like losing your sunglasses on your forehead eh? LOL

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
chit i have done that to.except its usually in my pocket
I shouldn't even tell this one. I was tee'd off about something so I was irritated working on a truck of mine at home. I lost my 7/8" combination wrench and started ranting to myself about it looking all over the shop for it. Right about when I gave up I finally dropped what I was holding in my left hand the entire time....... my 7/8" wrench.

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got off work finally on time run to the Store for Refreshments and lock myself out of my truck. 30 mins later my 2nd st of keys arrive. Ur not allow to go in Tim s with booze and get a coffee. lol

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just brought my new 5 th wheel home , thought i would extend the slide and check things out i didn't realize the fridge door opened a bit, all i heard was a large crunch and riped the fridge door off the hinges, cost me a few bucks, felt like a real dumb ass, now i double check before i move the slide, lesson learned:headbanger:

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dealer screw up
helped a guy get down from reshaw at the 10 k sign diamond drive locked up solid talked to the dealer a few months later as I go their once and a while. Heard this from the horses mouth no oil in the gear box check your new machines they could have a monkey doing the work.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We put game cameras out 2 weeks ago... I forgot to mark 1 of the 6 I put out on my GPS. Spent Tuesday moving them except the 1 I can't find...

going tomorrow to look for it again..:confused:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I change oil in anything I make a mess some how! One time I was changing my oil in my truck, was all most done just pouring new oil in and thinking "wow almost done and no mess!". Then I jump down off the front bumper cause I was kneeling on it to reach to fill it right into the old oil with both feet!

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Went shopping one day to Wally world and was wondering why one leg seemed shorter then the other. I looked down and realized I had one new runner and one old worn out runner on. Turned right around and high-tailed it out back to the car. Went to parents house, borrowed a pair of shoes from mom and then kept shopping.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Done this one more than once bud! LOL

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went fishing and locked my keys in my brand new fully loaded SLT pickup. came back and couldn't break into that thing, for 2 hours in prime mosquito season we tried everything we could find, including ripping off the antenna and trying to push the lock buttons. nothing worked. then I remembered I had OnStar.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
BahHaha/// I did that to.except locked the keys and the phone in the truck..Called on star couldnt remember the dam password..Finally after they gave me some hints(just to get rid of me i think )the doors unlocked.
went fishing and locked my keys in my brand new fully loaded SLT pickup. came back and couldn't break into that thing, for 2 hours in prime mosquito season we tried everything we could find, including ripping off the antenna and trying to push the lock buttons. nothing worked. then I remembered I had OnStar.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BahHaha/// I did that to.except locked the keys and the phone in the truck..Called on star couldnt remember the dam password..Finally after they gave me some hints(just to get rid of me i think )the doors unlocked.

good gawd med, anyday now you'll be looking around wondering who all those people are who are handing you your tea. hehe, i have never done any one stupid thing. hehe

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring time trying to load my sled in the back of my truck, with I ramp I made of snow earlier in the year. The snow was soft and rotten so of course sled trenches and gets stuck. Spend an hour digging and trying to load again, nope kept getting stuck. Digging and digging, cursing and swearing. Sat down to catch my breath, look over at my quad with its winch. 5 minutes, no digging and out it came lol

Top Bottom