you can put a deck on a 2015 f150......

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So many stupid azzholes on the road, half tons with sled decks are not big deal, lots of azzholes driving one tons that are just if not more dangerous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You won't get an answer for a while yet, as the new F-150 still isn't out as far as I know. We should be on page 70 by the time someone puts it on a scale.

Sent from my iPhone

Not true..... Guys door stickers on existing F150's say they can do it now, never mind the new Military Grade all Aluminum 2015's. So let's see the scale tickets guys!

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you buy a 136 1 1/2" track and run it up any considerable pull? Sure it may make it.
Most in this sport pay to play, wether in courses, avalanche pack,beacon etc.
Grab the tool for the job, in this case 3/4 ton or larger.

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drive an F 350 with a 6" lift and 37s with a deck, My buddy has a F 150 with a deck and it is way nicer to drive than mine, but I'm legal?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drive an F 350 with a 6" lift and 37s with a deck, My buddy has a F 150 with a deck and it is way nicer to drive than mine, but I'm legal?

Let me guess, you work in the patch and wear white Oakley's also?

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess if you don't have a 3/4 ton or larger you can't afford to be in this sport,

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone in Alberta with nice things are overpaid white Oakley wearing oil field trash, Lol

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just jokin around, but really, arguing this is funny, as long as decks fit in half tons, your gonna see them on the road and it doesn't bother me at all

Last edited:

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess if you don't have a 3/4 ton or larger you can't afford to be in this sport,

I bet it has to be a Lariat/Laramie/LTZ too...

You don't need a 3/4 ton or larger what so ever in this sport. If you decide you want to run a deck without hassle, then look into a 1 ton. There are other ways to get a snowmobile to the mountains other than a 2 place deck.

Sent from my iPhone

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Door sticker tells me what's safe to haul or pull, combine that with the operator is where things get dangerous. Just look at some of the hindu's driving semis like they are still piloting a cab, I don't care what the gvw etc is I stay clear.

Top Bottom