Xm burns up

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine never burnt down and recalls getting done with a service no down time no heli doubt you poo guys can say the same i should staart a poo recovery bussiness id b rich

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was Chappell Creek, took these last Friday.

Brp paying to get the carcass hauled out of the back country? Or has it been removed already? Pack out what yah pack in. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brp paying to get the carcass hauled out of the back country? Or has it been removed already? Pack out what yah pack in. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Groomer got it that night

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
............. Lol polaris ONLY had a driveshaft issue. Its now fixed. The drivebelts and CF overstructure are not issues. Dont make up ur own facts lol

When NOT broken in properly. Just like nethn

Wat did i say was false?? ............

Well to start with you said the break in of the belt issue is due to improper break-in procedures. Wrong! Plenty of documented cases where even dealers have broke them in for customer's and they still fail. There is a flaw in their design which the adding of a tensioner like the one fellow has developed will likely help aid the problem IMO as C3 seems to have little to no issues.

The CF structure IS also an issue as some sleds were sent out with holes drilled in the CF tubes for wiring harness securement points. Another fail.

And several low mileage engine failures. I've only heard of 1 or 2 '13 E-tec's that have failed in stock form.
And this is all on the '13 models only.

So maybe a handful E-tec's that have caught fire with a permanent fix released production line wide within 2 months. Compared to HUNDREDS of shaft failures with a band-aid fix the only option, and all the other issues that have been brought to light on the net alone, nevermind the 100's of owners that don't post on the web, I'd still rather drink Doolaide than Poojuice.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can! And my one and only recall was done in my garage in 3 minutes. 500 flawless miles and counting :)

im just ball busting i can care less what anyone rides there all fun i was a cat guy for 10 years before my recent doo purchase will tell ya tho unbiasedly that the new doo rocks

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And several low mileage engine failures. I've only heard of 1 or 2 '13 E-tec's that have failed in stock form.
And this is all on the '13 .

You seem to be in the know. Please elaborate on the "several low mileage engine failures" on '13's as well as HUNDREDS of driveshaft failures. Does Doolaid cause one to blow things out of proportion ?

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You seem to be in the know. Please elaborate on the "several low mileage engine failures" on '13's as well as HUNDREDS of driveshaft failures. Does Doolaid cause one to blow things out of proportion ?

Says the guy that had his clutch split in two peices hehehe

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Go check out the driveshaft thread in the poo section. There was a count done. I believe snowest had a count thread too.

I have 3 personal friends with '13's ranging from 350-750km on each machine that lost a hole in each.
The local dealer said he had 4 others so far as well with around 1000km when another buddy brought his '12 with 330miles on it for a broken ring. One was a turbo though so I guess it doesn't count. And thats ones I know of personally. Take your blinders off and look around. There have been quite a few-not just in Alberta/BC either. NA wide.

Don't get me wrong, I like Poo. I had a '13 snowchecked till I did a little research on the new Doo. Glad I cancelled it and went with the Doo now. There is nothing wrong with admitting that a particular machine has alot of issues-we didn't build it. Doo has issues too, Poo just has more and more widespread ones combined. Blows my mind sometimes.......

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAH there are only 180 threads in a whole separate section on snowest on the

Powjunkie

Reaction score
And here I am packing a chainsaw to the lake to get a fire going, thats an added 25-30lbs.... should have grabbed an e-tec, could have the fire going before i even get to my fishin hole!!! lol.... kidding.... But honestly I should get on designing fire retardant Snowmobile gear.. million dollar idea..

Last edited:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good one cuso, you got me to bite. I just checked out the Snowest link you posted and did indeed find a lot of threads on the shaft and belt issues. I read the driveshaft poll and found 22 failures, 178 that haven't failed and 4 that failed with the collars installed. I know it's an issue, but I'm still not seeing the numbers spoken of here. Maybe I need a tall glass of your favorite hallucinogenic....Doolaid

Top Bottom