Xm burns up

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weres Cuso and all the other doooo crew come eat some Crow lol what goes around comes around lol. Look on the bright side you wont need a chopper just a glad garbage bag LMFAO.

Yes there is advantages to this! Lol. Ours are in for repair Monday so I'm not too concerned.

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[
36889438-9B90-4A26-BB0A-A1EF04FC1733-24170-000008190C829630.jpg

thats one way of checking base depth

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weres Cuso and all the other doooo crew come eat some Crow lol what goes around comes around lol. Look on the bright side you wont need a chopper just a glad garbage bag LMFAO.
then you get a brand new one, with update....and still don't have to worry about driveshafts, drive belts stripping, plastic like cf chassis parts, and tick tock motors. yep, you guys sure have it a lot better...lol.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still laughing at the id10t's riveting their driveshafts back together.

crisco is a little bummed right now since his buddy kev is gone..

At least Skidoo is addressing this issue and the fix isn't a bunch of band aids.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still laughing at the id10t's riveting their driveshafts back together.

crisco is a little bummed right now since his buddy kev is gone..

At least Skidoo is addressing this issue and the fix isn't a bunch of band aids.
chrisco picked the right brand to specialize in repairing, they should keep him busy for years to come

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5? Common? My group has 6 XM and no burn downs so your ratio seems off unless there was 150 sleds in the group

Ok so the story was told to me by one of the group members, said it lit on the way up the trail I think Clemina and he was on an 08. The rest of the doo failures were between their group and the demo ride group. Just passing along a good story, didn't intend to ruffle any feathers.

The choppers were busy hauling them all out

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey do the etecs still pass emissions when on fire? Lol polaris ONLY had a driveshaft issue. Its now fixed. The drivebelts and CF overstructure are not issues. Dont make up ur own facts lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey do the etecs still pass emissions when on fire? Lol polaris ONLY had a driveshaft issue. Its now fixed. The drivebelts and CF overstructure are not issues. Dont make up ur own facts lol
lol....get out from under your rock....broken clutch springs, voltage regulators, TPS sensors, jackshaft bearings, all it takes is to do a little reading and you will see them for yourself. these are all issues on the 2013's....we could go on with the 2011 and 2012 models, but we'll stick to comparing 13's to 13's.....for now.

vrscr43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was Chappell Creek, took these last Friday.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 230
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 226

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so the story was told to me by one of the group members, said it lit on the way up the trail I think Clemina and he was on an 08. The rest of the doo failures were between their group and the demo ride group. Just passing along a good story, didn't intend to ruffle any feathers.

The choppers were busy hauling them all out

Hey no problem no feathers ruffled. Just think your co worker is blowing it of proportion because the demo tour does not go to Clemina creek. Also all of the demo tour sleds never experienced any technical difficulties.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol....get out from under your rock....broken clutch springs, voltage regulators, TPS sensors, jackshaft bearings, all it takes is to do a little reading and you will see them for yourself. these are all issues on the 2013's....we could go on with the 2011 and 2012 models, but we'll stick to comparing 13's to 13's.....for now.

Just bcuz one or two guys had issues wit that dosnt make it a problem with the sled lol. Doo guys get pretty "heated" haha i would take all the issues neday over my sled burning down.......just sayn

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Quick drive belts are a HUGE problem I don't know why you would say otherwise some guys are on there 3+ belt

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bcuz one or two guys had issues wit that dosnt make it a problem with the sled lol. Doo guys get pretty "heated" haha i would take all the issues neday over my sled burning down.......just sayn

Again for the amount of XM on the hill this problem is limited. Just because people keep posting the same photo and story 9000x doesn't mean they are all burning down. Most are already beig fixed or scheduled to be fixed so take your false information elsewhere.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what caused this sled to burn? and what recall are you guys talking about on the new xm's?

It's not just the XM's, the recall is on the new sleds with the 600 and 800 E-tec. My buddy has an XM and his son has a Freeride and they are both in for the recall. It has something to do with the nipple on the fuel pump inlet fitting hitting the oil tank then breaking off.

What is the potential problem?
Under certain condition, fuel pump inlet fitting may become in contact with the oil tank and can break
which could permit fuel to leak.
If such leakage occurs, fuel vapor in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire and can
potentially cause serious injuries.

Which models are involved?
Certain 2013 Ski-Doo snowmobiles equipped with a 600 HO E-TEC engine or an 800R E-TEC. Refer to
attached Safety Campaign Bulletin for the list of involved models.

For customers: BRP is sending a Safety Recall letter to all known registered owners of the involved Ski-
Doo snowmobiles. This letter urges that the owners immediately contact their authorized BRP Ski-Doo
dealer in order to have its snowmobile repaired.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey, i'm just dancing the dance....like you. no "heated" attitude here, but you want to poke and then say we're heated when we poke back? weak sauce dude....the XM issues will be all fixed up in one simple recall and you will still be riding your pro....waiting for the other shoe to drop.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again for the amount of XM on the hill this problem is limited. Just because people keep posting the same photo and story 9000x doesn't mean they are all burning down. Most are already beig fixed or scheduled to be fixed so take your false information elsewhere.

Wat did i say was false?? Lol neways jokn aside, im glad they r gettn fixed and no one hurt. Sleds r easly replaceable.

Top Bottom