Worst Stuck Pics

ksean

Reaction score
After looking at all the pictures on the last 27 pages of this post all I can say is holey s%#t!

Now I understand that s%#t happens and surprises well....... they surprise you, and I am pretty sure that we have all had surprises that have resulted with someone getting stuck, but a lot of those pictures are unbelievable.

I enjoy riding through the mud as much as the next guy/gal and getting muddy is a fun part of ATVing but spending hours getting unstuck, many more hours cleaning your ATV and then hundreds if not thousands of dollars on repairs, where is the fun in that? All that money and time should be spent on actual riding where the ATV is actually moving forward not downward. Standing beside my quad while only the handlebars are visible above the water or mud the last thing I would be doing is smiling.

Don’t misunderstand me, my son and I have been stuck many times but we haven’t gone riding with the main intention of spending the day digging our quads out of the mud. We avoid the impossible and we usually find a way to get around the downright ridiculous.

I have never been riding with a group of Snow & Mud members and after looking at these pictures I have to wonder how many of you find this sort of workout enjoyable. I have been hesitant to go on any group rides because I have absolutely no interest in getting this sort of stuck and I don’t want to suddenly find myself in this type of adventure.

For those of you that enjoy spending more time getting unstuck than actually riding all I can say is have fun doing your thing!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks man!!! Some of these guys work at site and make $250 g's a year!!! Didn't you know that!?!?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After looking at all the pictures on the last 27 pages of this post all I can say is holey s%#t!

Now I understand that s%#t happens and surprises well....... they surprise you, and I am pretty sure that we have all had surprises that have resulted with someone getting stuck, but a lot of those pictures are unbelievable.

I enjoy riding through the mud as much as the next guy/gal and getting muddy is a fun part of ATVing but spending hours getting unstuck, many more hours cleaning your ATV and then hundreds if not thousands of dollars on repairs, where is the fun in that? All that money and time should be spent on actual riding where the ATV is actually moving forward not downward. Standing beside my quad while only the handlebars are visible above the water or mud the last thing I would be doing is smiling.

Don’t misunderstand me, my son and I have been stuck many times but we haven’t gone riding with the main intention of spending the day digging our quads out of the mud. We avoid the impossible and we usually find a way to get around the downright ridiculous.

I have never been riding with a group of Snow & Mud members and after looking at these pictures I have to wonder how many of you find this sort of workout enjoyable. I have been hesitant to go on any group rides because I have absolutely no interest in getting this sort of stuck and I don’t want to suddenly find myself in this type of adventure.

For those of you that enjoy spending more time getting unstuck than actually riding all I can say is have fun doing your thing!

u know my quad has big tires, snorkled ect.... cause i could thats y...

i don't use it all the time but some places we quad u never know how deep the hole is [ so better safe than sorry and having to rebuild the engine or clutches ]

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks man!!! Some of these guys work at site and make $250 g's a year!!! Didn't you know that!?!?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

ha ha aint that the truth. i do however somewhat agree with ksean though. there are people who constantly have to be gong through the deepest holes and showing off etc. then spend a ton of money fixing there swamped or uncared for atv.

however not nearly everyone is like this on snow and mud, i can assure you that. notice this is the "worst stuck" thread, not "were kinda stuck" or "almost stuck" thread. that is why these photos appear. I ride with a lot of different people and not really anyone goes in up to the handle bars all the time. if it happens it might be an accident. i have only been riding with a few snow and mud people at a rally and no one behaved i a ridiculous manner lol. As far as parts and repair, some maintanence like changing all fluids regulary etc usually can prolongue the life of the machine. of course running 30 inch executioners with a 4 inch lift on stock axels will wreck stuff whether your in mud or not.

anyways, we are definitely not all like this that is for sure. some are a bit more adventurous than others. I personally find it more rewarding making it through a spot that few people can make it through by taking a sketchy trail around the whole or finding some other way to traverse the situation.

just my .02 and im sure many will agree:d:d

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com

X2. You can ride with us then, we try very hard not to get stuck, but it still does happen, but no means do we go looking for it. We prefer to putmiles on.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our friends rzr,,Val's rzr and myself stuck

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 631
  • 100_5664.jpg
    100_5664.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 635
  • 31963_470040352976_801562976_6068599_5742549_n.jpg
    31963_470040352976_801562976_6068599_5742549_n.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 633

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the first pic im on my 450r
and the second pic is when i still had my old foreman450

Attachments

• IMG00372-20100904-1107.jpg
    IMG00372-20100904-1107.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 620
  • Copy of 2008 july 058.jpg
    Copy of 2008 july 058.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 623

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We don't "try" to get stuck it just happens. When the wife is on the back you really really try not too. However one of the last trips we did, tried not to get in too deep. I actually got in sh?t from her for not finding any mud to play in. God,:d I love this woman!!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoulda got a pic of my 850 today..... Got high centred RIGHT at the tip of getting out of a mud hole..... :mad: Took an hour to dig the beast out.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took us 4 hrs to get out!

Attachments

• IMG00211-20110430-1303.jpg
    IMG00211-20110430-1303.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG00212-20110430-1419 (Medium).jpg
    IMG00212-20110430-1419 (Medium).jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG00210-20110430-1302 (Medium).jpg