Wicked day on a Boost It T3

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over the last two days, I have been very lucky to ride a Boost-It T3. This version is a low boost, non intercooled system. I can honestly say it is like riding a stocker with HP at elevation. This is the most fun I have had riding in a long time. I can type about it for hours but the video explains it all.

Thanks at lot for the opportunity Neil, its been a long time dream of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6_cKnbifp8

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil sent me the vid last night Curtis. Looks like you had a great time! Awesome snow to ride it in as well I see.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! That kit looks like a winner! You going to have that on your new whip for 2016? Thx for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Facebook-Like-Button.jpg

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vid...from what I can gather from that sounds like it runs really well with no burbles anywhere...how soon until your chequebook will be crying mercy? You don't ride that kind of stuff until you have money in reserve to buy it! haha...now..until the snow is gone you're going to be looking at your stock T3 and will be saying "If I had a little more I could have went there..this would have been more fun with a little more power..."....you've jumped in with two feet and don't know it yet! :)

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ I know :( Today will be day four.

I have over 300km on this thing over the last three days. It excels in the trees. I am very, very picky and would not ride a sled that bogged or burped or had to be spooled. This is what I have been asking for for a long time, a low boost, no nonsense system and Neil had the ball$ to give me the sled for a week to prove he has built one.

I still dont even know where the controller is and I dont want to....I just want to keep riding it

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have over 300km on this thing over the last three days. It excels in the trees. I am very, very picky and would not ride a sled that bogged or burped or had to be spooled. This is what I have been asking for for a long time, a low boost, no nonsense system and Neil had the ball$ to give me the sled for a week to prove he has built one.

I still dont even know where the controller is and I dont want to....I just want to keep riding it
U mean keep bagging it lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hahaha best statement ever. not to many people can say that

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks like fun... By my estimation. those trees are going by the camera at about 40 mph. Id have to be on flat ground for that to happen with deep snow.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

With that turbo system what would you expect for track speed on a good pull, also what is the cost?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With that turbo system what would you expect for track speed on a good pull, also what is the cost?
The kit is in the mid $5g with install extra on a special spring promo right now. Give Neil or TJ a call at Boost It and they can fill you in on all the details. You should see a 10-12 mph higher track speed at altitude with this low boost kit.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I did a real life side by side comparison in fresh snow on a steep pull.

Stock T3 was 40mph and 7900rpm. Boost It Low Boost Turbo T3 was 52 at 8200rpm.

Over 500km on this thing this week and it has been pull and go without the slightest hiccup.

94YJ

Reaction score
Is this a 163 or 174? cool vid as well.

I did a real life side by side comparison in fresh snow on a steep pull.

Stock T3 was 40mph and 7900rpm. Boost It Low Boost Turbo T3 was 52 at 8200rpm.

Over 500km on this thing this week and it has been pull and go without the slightest hiccup.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure seems to run nice.

I thought the whole idea of the boost-it fuel controller was so you could be always fine tuning, as other pre program controlers were inferior, as were the kits without W2A cooling??

Doesn't really matter I guess, the kit seems legit.

Add- is this kit for all etec, or t3 specific? ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom