Who's got a connection at martin motorsports?

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have found a sled i like at martin but pricing seems to be quite a bit high. 15500 out the door for a 163 summit x with no electric start, I thought these things had a price reduction for 2012. If you don't mind letting me know what you all were able to snowcheck your sleds for so I can compare if I am getting the gouge, although there sales guys have been good to deal with so far and i mean that as far as being prompt at getting back to me. For the update I phoned him back and said you guys are charging over msrp for the sled and was told that is the way it is basically take it or leave it.

Last edited:

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I snowchecked my freeride the final price was $16300. That's a 154" pullstart. With 3 year warranty, free ABS airbag, free gas can, and best of all a free T-shirt!

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowcheck a 2013. Im sure its gonna be worth the wait. Thats my plan. I payed way to much for my 2011 etec, but its because i didnt snowcheck either and the etec summit x black/black were in short supply all over Alberta. I payed $14,900 for a summit X 146" but to be honest it was worth every penny.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowcheck a 2013. Im sure its gonna be worth the wait. Thats my plan. I payed way to much for my 2011 etec, but its because i didnt snowcheck either and the etec summit x black/black were in short supply all over Alberta. I payed $14,900 for a summit X 146" but to be honest it was worth every penny.

You didnt do too bad. I didnt snowcheck either got a 2011 Summit x 154 with Belt,Jug oil, Spark Plugs $14750 OTD

Theres deals out there.

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not getting gouged. Yoou picked the most expensive sled. What's a connection going to do lol. You want a special deal?

Dont want a special deal just want to not pay msrp plus plus when there are rebates out there at the moment. Might just buy a poo this year for 2500 bucks less and snowcheck a new doo next year.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont want a special deal just want to not pay msrp plus plus when there are rebates out there at the moment. Might just buy a poo this year for 2500 bucks less and snowcheck a new doo next year.

If you go and buy a poo you might just find that you dont want to snowcheck a doo next year.. Just sayin.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didnt do too bad. I didnt snowcheck either got a 2011 Summit x 154 with Belt,Jug oil, Spark Plugs $14750 OTD

Theres deals out there.

That's about what I paid for mine buying it off the floor as well. This year will be my last year running it until I snowcheck a 13.

Sent from my Desire HD

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you go and buy a poo you might just find that you dont want to snowcheck a doo next year.. Just sayin.

That might be the case. Me I am not too brand loyal I will ride whatever feels the best to me and whichever is the most affordable but the wife loves the xp's so I am sure she will be wanting a snowcheck 13 next year expecially if they do make any nice changes. Anyone have any idea what may be coming down the pipe for 13, and yes I know it is very early to be asking this.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have found a sled i like at martin but pricing seems to be quite a bit high. 15500 out the door for a 163 summit x with no electric start, I thought these things had a price reduction for 2012. If you don't mind letting me know what you all were able to snowcheck your sleds for so I can compare if I am getting the gouge, although there sales guys have been good to deal with so far and i mean that as far as being prompt at getting back to me. For the update I phoned him back and said you guys are charging over msrp for the sled and was told that is the way it is basically take it or leave it.

I know Mr. R's in Lethbridge had a 163x available the other day when I talked to them. Give Ryan a call @1-800-752-8834. I know they were cheaper than that last spring.:D

Top Bottom