Which can?

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the jaws can.. can you let us know when you get riding if it creates a bog. To me hps is overpriced and if these other cans work fine I'll use the 100 bucks I save for something else

IEATSRT

Reaction score
215 Miles on sled and probably 175 of those with the Jaws can. Only bogged once for about half a second... but in wet heavy snow could have been just about anything, definately don't think it was a result of the Jaws can. Was set on "Eth setting when it hiccupped. Was so brief could have even been my imagination! Last time out put 50 miles on "91 non-Eth" setting sled runs great. Friend of mine has 2011 and it bogged bad with mbrp can, he finally put stock back on.

Last edited:

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MBRP not one hiccup in 700 miles and less than $300cdn.Not the lightest but works well.

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Assault bogged a couple times when I first put my jaws can on. Once I switched my fuel plug to non ethanol and ran 91 octane it's ran flawless with 860mi so far. The jaws can also fits 100%, nice and snug!

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The jaws can looks almost identical to the HPS. The price of the jaws can was no less than the HPS, but is alot louder. Power addiction makes a head and HPS can combination that works extremely well together. Call Parkland motorsports for info.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The jaws can looks almost identical to the HPS. The price of the jaws can was no less than the HPS, but is alot louder. Power addiction makes a head and HPS can combination that works extremely well together. Call Parkland motorsports for info.

Judging by what people are paying for the Jaws ($269, 13RMKPRO at the sled show) it is 2/3 the price of the HPS.. quite the savings for sound if they are similar build quality

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was the deal at the sled show. Wont be retail price. Paid just over 300 for the HPS. Dont need ear plugs and sounds great on the throttle. Supposed to work really good with the PA head.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the sound of The Thing, and the cooker is a great bonus

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the Specialty sled can at the show for $300.00. Fit really well and sounds good in the garage but no miles on it yet.

sledheadjoe

Reaction score
I'm running a jaws on my 2013 pro 200kms on the new sled and love the sound of the jaws. Another good can is sledshed can it has muff pot built in too sounds even a little louder then jaws.

sledheadjoe

Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are talking about when you guys say there's a bog with the jaws can. i haven't experience any bog at all with the jaws can. Sounds freaking wicked. After 20kms the can got a little louder and crisper that about it.

Royboy1

Reaction score
Wow should have got my can from the sled show, I paid $350 for the Jaws can. That includes shipping and tax. Yet to install it, I'd imagine I should break it in first??

sledheadjoe

Reaction score
it dont matter if you break it in with a can first thing i did before it even touched snow.

IEATSRT

Reaction score
The only problem I'm having with the jaws can is it wants to always inch forward at the bottom until it hits the rubber. Eventually this is going to burn into the rubber. Anyone else having this issue?

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neil's Power Pipes is the one I'm running on my 2011 assault got it from a buddy who took it off his 2012 because it was too loud but I Love it & with air box gut, blue pink primary spring it feels alot more responsive & snappy !!!!!

R

Ryan Verrecchia

get BMP can no much $$$ and you can only gain hp....it's just like the hps can but for less $$$..

Top Bottom