Sea cans

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a sea can and found Eveon containers anyone ever dealt with them? Price seems to good to be true, but they have tons of reviews on trustpilot and the only negatives are about bad condition none about it being a scam and the websites match. They are in Winterburn but you have to pay ahead of time online which is what makes me nervous. $1950 for a 20ft compared to $2600 or more anywhere else is a big difference.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a sea can and found Eveon containers anyone ever dealt with them? Price seems to good to be true, but they have tons of reviews on trustpilot and the only negatives are about bad condition none about it being a scam and the websites match. They are in Winterburn but you have to pay ahead of time online which is what makes me nervous. $1950 for a 20ft compared to $2600 or more anywhere else is a big difference.

wow. seems too cheap.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
looking at their website, everything is US, so I'm guessing the $1950 you're seeing is USD.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5808.png

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scam , if you can't go to Winterburn and look at it before paying any money. This crap is happening to dumb people on Facebook everyday. Deposit before seeing it........ SCAM

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking at their website, everything is US, so I'm guessing the $1950 you're seeing is USD.

I thought possibly but when entering postal code is says it's CAD.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scam , if you can't go to Winterburn and look at it before paying any money. This crap is happening to dumb people on Facebook everyday. Deposit before seeing it........ SCAM

In some ways I get it it's way more of a hassle to accept payment there, but it does make it more suspicious. I'm not sure if it possible to go look prior to buying one, I may message them and ask.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It’s a scam, like others have said.

But the sad part is, you can buy a 40’ for the same or less than a 20’

Watch your local auctions, some good deals to be had there. Just make sure you see it in person first.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In some ways I get it it's way more of a hassle to accept payment there, but it does make it more suspicious. I'm not sure if it possible to go look prior to buying one, I may message them and ask.
Ask to see where you can see it in person, and you’ll pay cash in hand upon delivery

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trucking is always extra, but from Vancouver you can buy 20's all day long at $2500 CAD or $1800 USD with the condition as "cargo worthy". Slightly cheaper if you get condition "wind and water tight".

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez I wonder why a "sea" can might cost more 1500km inland than right on the ocean.

Gas is 50cents a liter less though...
Just showing some options for those with with the ability. And my response was to Pano where Invermere is only 800km inland. Grab a 40' gooseneck and pick up two of them. Kinda thinking you won't burn $1000 in fuel in the rounder.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother in law jusy bought a 40 container from the container gey came out to 7200 deivered taxes in i few years back we had bought a 40 for 4500 so prices are all over tbe map did find lots of scams while looking tho

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One guy that I used to work for got bought out by sea can containers on west end of Edmonton. He summed up sea can prices perfectly. He said they’re just like cocaine more you cut it more money you make. 40’ is cheaper than a 20’. Cut a 40’ in half and more than doubles money.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One guy that I used to work for got bought out by sea can containers on west end of Edmonton. He summed up sea can prices perfectly. He said they’re just like cocaine more you cut it more money you make. 40’ is cheaper than a 20’. Cut a 40’ in half and more than doubles money.
Not sure how the Edmonton guy figures that. Freight alone separates the two. From the source or a coast location, a 40' is almost always 40% more. The only reason a 40' would be cheaper is if they have a bunch of 40' imports in the middle of the continent and don't want to pay the freight to get it back to the coast to get on a boat.

Top Bottom