Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty bored today, ben posting stupid stuff to kill time,
Lets see where this one goes.

CAT
DOO
POLARIS
YAMAHA

which is favorte (why) which is least fav (Why)???????

I'm a cat man, grew up in a cat house hold, I had Doo's and Yammys, but like the Cats.

Least would be the yammy's as I'm not sold on the 4 strokes yet.

But I still bug Polaris the wrost, and I don't know why.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, chit disturber!!!

I grew up a Cat rider as well it was all my fam ever owned, I still remember jumping snow covered hay bales on the ol Cheetah and breaking my nose on the handle bar haha

BUT im torn this year between a 2013 Doo and a 2013 Cat :/

Reactions: RXN

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, chit disturber!!!

I grew up a Cat rider as well it was all my fam ever owned, I still remember jumping snow covered hay bales on the ol Cheetah and breaking my nose on the handle bar haha

BUT im torn this year between a 2013 Doo and a 2013 Cat :/

I'd go for an 800 ETEC, but I am impressed with those new PRO's as well.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris is my favorite. My dad has always rode Polaris's, they've worked fine for him, so I ride a Polaris. I guess my least fav would be the yams..

Sent from my mobile telephone

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new doo for me. used to have a cat it was ok for me for a first sled and it was an m7 I just felt like that chassi just felt a little to flimsy for me almost like it was a begineers sled. I like the doo for the way it feels it feels to me like your on a dirtbike and i really like that feeling. I do like the look of the new rmk's but just to floppy for me kind like a bit of stability

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new doo for me. used to have a cat it was ok for me for a first sled and it was an m7 I just felt like that chassi just felt a little to flimsy for me almost like it was a begineers sled. I like the doo for the way it feels it feels to me like your on a dirtbike and i really like that feeling. I do like the look of the new rmk's but just to floppy for me kind like a bit of stability

I agree with the dirt bike ride feeling on a doo and is why im torn, im an avid and hardcore moto-x'er also. :S

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago I rode cat,doo,and poo poo sleds.

Now just poo poo rzr and quad. They have been good to me so thats why I like them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Started with Moto ski and progressed into Skidoo. Always have been impressed with the new innovation they keep bringing to th e table. Least favorite? Probably Cat. In our area the cat guys were always in your face. Guess thats why I enjoy giving it back now. Lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used to hate sleds, back in the day you would ride for an hour and spend an hour fixing, worked survey for years, hated sleds, always broke down and the boss only had old junk. till he got drunk and wrapped them around trees. some of the best entertainment going. bought skidoo's due to the local dealer , and still deal with them. also i like to buy Canadian if possible as the USA manufactures could care less about Canadian sales. when have you seen them lower there prices.

so go doo'n and spit on the rest.
icon10.gif

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used to hate sleds, back in the day you would ride for an hour and spend an hour fixing, worked survey for years, hated sleds, always broke down and the boss only had old junk. till he got drunk and wrapped them around trees. some of the best entertainment going. bought skidoo's due to the local dealer , and still deal with them. also i like to buy Canadian if possible as the USA manufactures could care less about Canadian sales. when have you seen them lower there prices.

so go doo'n and spit on the rest.
icon10.gif

how do you keep your tooth in doing that

Fullstroke

Reaction score
I would have to say Yamaha, I have ridden Ski doo's, cat's, but not a Polaris yet, I like the feel of the Yamaha it works well for me.

Last edited:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grew up riding Cats, Dads first new sled was an Evenrude, then a TNT.... he finally woke up and bought a '74 Panther 440.... that was a game changer back in the day! since then all his sons ride Cats. We've been through the good times and the bad? My boys are brain washed to ride only Cat. :) Its a family thing. My Firecat has 7000 k on it and it has never let me down (so far). So I'm a Cat guy.... for now.

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo is the best period! And yamy is my least favorite because of the weight and the look.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dream sled would be a 1969 Massey Ferguson Ski Whiz. :p They were so ugly I just have to have one! Don't worry, I'm not gonna ride it....just restore it and stare at it while drinking beer with my buds, dreaming about all the old sleds we used to beat the crap out of before the new tech showed up and we could actually ride! :beer:

Top Bottom