Whatch out for this company" Velocity Devices Inc."

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Re: Watch out for this company" Velocity Devices Inc."

If you would have had more than 0 posts on here before this thread I probably would have taken warning.... This happens time and time again... New profile... No picture... No posts..... NO EFFORT at all to gain or give information on this site previosly... But NOW all of a sudden you want it to work for you? Some advice... 1 POST stating some problems with ALL the information (not that that will ever happen)... Not 30. Especially after you say you are done posting and choose not to engage (even though thats all you were doing by starting this thread..... Is looking for a fight). There are SOOO MANY better ways to go about problems with a dealer/manufacturuer and you skipped almost ALL of them. As far as your 1 start review on google.... You really showed them...everybody checks that. Becuase you get cranky over a part that you didnt have professionally installed malfunctioning? Do you think you are the only one that happens to? no..... But not everybody explodes about it because they understand its on THIER lap. Whatever chance you had at getting any further help from them you just took a match to... so now you really are on your own. If I had a product that was as (crappy) as you said it was I sure wouldnt be so fast to burn my bridge with the only people that can help me with it. It looks to me like this is NOT going the way you had planned.... If I were you I would let it go and cross your fingers you never have to ask them for help again.

Escalade

Reaction score

If you would have had more than 0 posts on here before this thread I probably would have taken warning.... This happens time and time again... New profile... No picture... No posts..... NO EFFORT at all to gain or give information on this site previosly... But NOW all of a sudden you want it to work for you? Some advice... 1 POST stating some problems with ALL the information (not that that will ever happen)... Not 30. Especially after you say you are done posting and choose not to engage (even though thats all you were doing by starting this thread..... Is looking for a fight). There are SOOO MANY better ways to go about problems with a dealer/manufacturuer and you skipped almost ALL of them. As far as your 1 start review on google.... You really showed them...everybody checks that. Becuase you get cranky over a part that you didnt have professionally installed malfunctioning? Do you think you are the only one that happens to? no..... But not everybody explodes about it because they understand its on THIER lap. Whatever chance you had at getting any further help from them you just took a match to... so now you really are on your own. If I had a product that was as (crappy) as you said it was I sure wouldnt be so fast to burn my bridge with the only people that can help me with it. It looks to me like this is NOT going the way you had planned.... If I were you I would let it go and cross your fingers you never have to ask them for help again.[/QUOT

I do have more tan 0 posts, I do have a pic ,why it does not show I am unsure perhaps you could help? I have worked in sales for 20 plus years and when a client has an issue with a product of mine, I never ever speak to them in the way I was treated, which happened prior to this post, that was what I wanted to share.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam it was just getting good, I have used vdi over 30 units sold couple , issues fixed right away found Lyle & Melanie to be awesome business people , I've been in the industry since 93 and have come across some unhappy campers no matter what their buying , can please everyone, but I've seen Lyle do the right thing many times , ok group hug...:)

T

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Dam it was just getting good, I have used vdi over 30 units sold couple , issues fixed right away found Lyle & Melanie to be awesome business people , I've been in the industry since 93 and have come across some unhappy campers no matter what their buying , can please everyone, but I've seen Lyle do the right thing many times , ok group hug...:)

T

Hmmm, when the Monday Ride Leader Speaks.....well with respect, I listen.
Positive feedback is good and Sir, I agree, can't please everyone.
How long would you like it to stay active Mr. "T"?

Tapatalk....well I'm happy with you now....thanks for the fix.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes, some people are just never happy

And all customer's are right 100% of the time right

brianwmcdonald

Reaction score

Personally I've never used a VDI product (because I'm life long Honda owner) but I ride with several people who have them and they do take some tuning to get them to do what you want, but everyone I know a had great service from VDI with product support be it programming or tech advice. I did speak to Lyle way back when I first bought my Honda and he was very helpful in explaining why they don't make any products for Honda's and what other mod's I could consider.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive ran a vdi ecu in my brute for 3 yrs. i sent it in to have it reprogramed, which he did at no charge. just paid for shipping. about a month ago the unit died on me. send it back, lyle repaired it at no charge again. dont no many companies that would stand behind a electronic product like that.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
ive ran a vdi ecu in my brute for 3 yrs. i sent it in to have it reprogramed, which he did at no charge. just paid for shipping. about a month ago the unit died on me. send it back, lyle repaired it at no charge again. dont no many companies that would stand behind a electronic product like that.

If someone can keep JBB happy they gotta be good.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder what the problem with the wiring harness was?

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone can keep JBB happy they gotta be good.

Wait....

So this unit is 3 YEARS OLD and they still fixed it at no charge?

Holy Crap. That's unreal customer service! Good on VDI!

Lyle, have you seen more orders since this thread was started? Hahaha.

It's so great to hear so many positive reviews about a company! Keep up the good work!

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one on my King Quad 700 and it worked fine, sent it back once and Lyle reprogramed it for free. Not sure what you thought you were going to get for HP out of a single lung engine but if you want power get rid of the 700 and spend some money( a little more than $400) and buy a twin. Really, did you honestly think $400 was going to get you 40hp more. Wake up and stop knocking a man for you being stupid and thinking you were going to get all this power for $400.

Escalade

Reaction score
I had one on my King Quad 700 and it worked fine, sent it back once and Lyle reprogramed it for free. Not sure what you thought you were going to get for HP out of a single lung engine but if you want power get rid of the 700 and spend some money( a little more than $400) and buy a twin. Really, did you honestly think $400 was going to get you 40hp more. Wake up and stop knocking a man for you being stupid and thinking you were going to get all this power for $400.
I only expected the product to work as promised. No expectation of massive gain just improved performance based on all the hype out there. Yah you are right a twin will be next machine. My knocking was for his lack of regard. If you read his hype you would expect a machine with improved performance and all I got was a dud.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

acfa750cd6df7941cda24596e190e7fd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom