what your opinion

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking for peoples opinion, i havent looked into it yet but would like some other opinions before i do. What im looking at doing is trading in my 09 M8 153" track that has about 80 miles on it for a 09 CF 800 SP. I mainly do alot of ditch banging but i do venture into the powder lots. Will be going into the mountains this year, McBride and Valemont areas. Knowing this what do you guys think? Would i get a straight swap from a dealer? or would i still have money owing on the CF? Looking for any and all input, im fairly new to sledding the M8 is my first sled i have ever bought

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the M8. The first time you go to the mountains and there is 3 feet of fresh pow, you will be hating life on a crossfire. Oh, and your friends will be hating you because your stuck all day long.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Without a doubt sell your M8 to me for dirt cheap :d

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the M8, I bought a crossfire and wish that i had the mountain sled. Just my opinion though:beer:

spike7ss

Reaction score
Ill trade you my old powder special named the ditch pickle for your m8, straight across!!!!

Seriously, keep the m8. You will regret it if you get rid of it. Or you could sell your M8, buy your crossfire and the extra money you have left you can use for a few appointments with a shrink

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the M8 It will do better in the POW POW :)

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow i would deffinitly say i got my answer. Thanks for the input guys. Ive decided that im going to keep my M8. Now all i need is some snow, and lots of it

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good choice......there was anyone influencing you in your decision was there?....hahaha:d!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My opinion your down grading keep the M8 or instead buy a 800 XP

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol no i dont think anyone influenced my decision there Nos, well maybe a little bit...hahaha

cattamer

Reaction score
Just looking for peoples opinion, i havent looked into it yet but would like some other opinions before i do. What im looking at doing is trading in my 09 M8 153" track that has about 80 miles on it for a 09 CF 800 SP. I mainly do alot of ditch banging but i do venture into the powder lots. Will be going into the mountains this year, McBride and Valemont areas. Knowing this what do you guys think? Would i get a straight swap from a dealer? or would i still have money owing on the CF? Looking for any and all input, im fairly new to sledding the M8 is my first sled i have ever bought

keep the powerclaw track:beer::)

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep the powerclaw track:beer::)

Oh dont worry i plan on keeping this sled, no worries about that. Thought about it alot at work last night...lol...Now my next question does anybody know of any dealers that sell SLP Pipe Kits for the M8 down in Calgary? Im heading down that way in a couple weeks, might look into a new pipe.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh dont worry i plan on keeping this sled, no worries about that. Thought about it alot at work last night...lol...Now my next question does anybody know of any dealers that sell SLP Pipe Kits for the M8 down in Calgary? Im heading down that way in a couple weeks, might look into a new pipe.

Terry @ T&T Powersports in Bonnyville handles them. He will Be at the Snowmobile show this weekend booth 31. Look him up

Top Bottom