What Vent Kit's are people using on sidepanels?

kentz

Reaction score
Just wondering what vent kits people are using on their side panels for a 09 or 10 M8?

I see lots of people use the exposed ones, anybody put a tree branch through the frogskin yet?

I saw someone's sled with a louvered type of sidepanel that looked like it would offer a lot more protection but I can't find anyone selling something like that?

Anyone try the C3 Powersports carbon fibre sidepanels? Fit and finish good?

Thanks in advance.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what vent kits people are using on their side panels for a 09 or 10 M8?

I see lots of people use the exposed ones, anybody put a tree branch through the frogskin yet?

I saw someone's sled with a louvered type of sidepanel that looked like it would offer a lot more protection but I can't find anyone selling something like that?

Anyone try the C3 Powersports carbon fibre sidepanels? Fit and finish good?

Thanks in advance.

I have only run the stuff from the guy on Dootalk on my rev, very happy with it,very tough and held up very well, but I saw a M8 with the frogskin stuff, I was very impressed with fit and finish. I would run that stuff next time for sure.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have frog skins on the hood and the panels on the side i got from T&T on the site. Hit a few trees no holes

Attachments

• HPIM0322.jpg
    HPIM0322.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 324

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the gill vents on my M7, and screen vents on my M1000. I prefer the gill vents. Not sure they vent any better, but they're a lot tougher & I like the look better. They're manufactured and sold by Sundown Solar in I think Calgary. He has a popup add on this forum. I saw it ten minutes ago but I can't find it now.

Edit: Found it! 403-253-0047 or: info@gillvent.com

:d

Attachments

• IMG_1617.jpg
    IMG_1617.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_1619.jpg
    IMG_1619.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 310

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go with the boondocker side panel they are the louvered ones I had frogskin ones and xxxmodrod vents and put sticks right threw them on the first few rides and of course when the stick goes in it usually tears the whole plastic frame with it or bends the aluminum right up definately go with the louvered vent kits

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we sell the 2cool airvents and they work great and have the pre-filter material on them.

kentz

Reaction score
Thanks for the info I will try to find a set of those.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i used fastlane vents seems to be good :d

Attachments

• my sled 072.jpg
    my sled 072.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 314

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have the two cools on my m sled and love em. we have black ones in stk at t&t give us a shout 780-826-6121

sled-fiend

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.raintek.ca
go with the boondocker side panel they are the louvered ones I had frogskin ones and xxxmodrod vents and put sticks right threw them on the first few rides and of course when the stick goes in it usually tears the whole plastic frame with it or bends the aluminum right up definately go with the louvered vent kits

Boondocker buys and resells them from the guy in calgary.

403-253-0047 or: info@gillvent.com is the direct route.

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

I have design all of our own vent kits, lots of these vent no one else is making, we also use a dual layer system with mesh on the outside, with water-res fabric on the inside (slp type material).

Check em out the are on our website, click the link

Any questions give me a PM.... Snow and mud member get discounts at our store.

Top Bottom