What phase are you in?

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My old one sold, before the new one showed up.... I'm officially sledless for the first time since 1998. I feel empty inside :(

All I have is an empty space in the garage where I curl up in the fetal position and cry, occasionally.

X2!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably a good thing mines in the shop or I'd of been tempted to go tear off a few lugs in the field across the street yesterday!

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the gym prepping for my 2nd season riding in the mountains. Being almost 50 and digging out 163" in 12' of snow @7000' feet is hard work. Sleds are ready to go. I had post season depression last April and fixed everything early. Bought an enclosed trailer to prevent salt baths for my sleds. Loading that up with 'must haves'.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sled is ready to go, bags are packed with all my riding gear in it, just need to throw together a bag with street clothes and Im ready for a trip west!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
New hyfax ,new vents, repaired air box"stick harpooned me" new 08 spindles and grippers, "completes 08 front end" put all together greases checked and adjusted . Then it got a crazy idle issue, "air leak but where" back in the garage and the tear down begins. Replaced cracked boots and pulled the reeds for insurance, put it all back together and now only one thing left to do. Drink beer, watch sled movies, thumb excercises....... Can't wait to jump on the Big Red Dog! image.jpg

Top Bottom