What phase are you in?

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ready to ride other than one more addition, which is the Sled Armor front Bumper I purchased from RodMods at the show. Have the 9" 2 wheel kit installed, black seat, Lumberjack wrap, bar bag, skis, recoil, few odds and ends. But other than that im G2G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH and may be grabbing a Bikeman clutch kit shortly as well!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ready to ride other than one more addition, which is the Sled Armor front Bumper I purchased from RodMods at the show. Have the 9" 2 wheel kit installed, black seat, Lumberjack wrap, bar bag, skis, recoil, few odds and ends. But other than that im G2G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH and may be grabbing a Bikeman clutch kit shortly as well!
This ole girl will be a great spare machine for next season that's for sure :)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you'll like that sled with the 174 should go pretty good. Just in a Turple Bros today no freeride yet:mad: Said they'll build mine the second it gets there tho,,, and got my jerry can and skid plate.... All I need is the sled now!!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you'll like that sled with the 174 should go pretty good. Just in a Turple Bros today no freeride yet:mad: Said they'll build mine the second it gets there tho,,, and got my jerry can and skid plate.... All I need is the sled now!!
Thx mang, it looks sexier now lol. The 1st few pieces of the wrap looks a bit sketchy till I got the hang of it ha!!!! Meh no biggie, still looks pretty cool.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx mang, it looks sexier now lol. The 1st few pieces of the wrap looks a bit sketchy till I got the hang of it ha!!!! Meh no biggie, still looks pretty cool.
I suck at wraps. Always fawked them up on my dirt bikes... Never attempted a sled...lol

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suck at wraps. Always fawked them up on my dirt bikes... Never attempted a sled...lol
The worst ones on the motox bikes were the tank wraps if a guy didn't 1st drain and de-fume the vapors out.... :/ Usually got lucky and had my sponsors do the decals ;)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The worst ones on the motox bikes were the tank wraps if a guy didn't 1st drain and de-fume the vapors out.... :/ Usually got lucky and had my sponsors do the decals ;)
Yep the tank and the shroud are the hard part:beer:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to put summer chit away! Must be some sleds around here somewhere that need some attention I suppose. :dunno:

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting ready for winter in general, and also waiting for a 25 dollar part to put my sled back together, been waiting for 2 months, was told two weeks initially. Silly dealorship making themselves look bad lol.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in season switch change. i love it. just picked up the enlcosed from a 2500$ brake job(owee). stocking up on oils and supplies, searching around for some filming equipment. getting ready to pick up my new sled, preping the shop for late night drunken repairs, going through my gear seeing if i need to order some new stuff. getting the old tow rig ready to go, adding a fuel tank, some studded winters, air bags. gotta go through my spare sled from head to toe incase i have to throw it into action LOL. watched all my sled videos...up im almost ready. common snow

november is always an extremely expensive month for me. but i wouldnt trade it for anything LOL

Man thats got to one of the best things about sledding! I love being in the garage drinking beer telling lies fixing sleds and all that kind of stuff! Just if i drink to much I got to redo stuff the next day lol!

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The phase of selling out after years of riding, guiding and enjoying the sport that started for me in the mid 1970s.
Skidoo summit, M8 Cat, Yamaha T,nytro, riding gear and sled deck....all on the chopping block.

That's a bummer! I was looking forward to seeing you and Kare on the hill again this year!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Going for a rip tomorrow :D Nothing like a pre season ride out the front door, to get limbered up!!!

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not quite ready for a ride here... just made room in the garage to park the truck out of the snow and gave it a tune up, avy training today (great job Lori!). Now to get a beacon, fill my avy bag with survival gear, and hopefully get good news from Dean to pick up the sled with a small bill (though i'm afraid my issue will add up fast)

clay923

Reaction score
Im going to bag myself a big ole whitetail buck next weekend, then its sled on. just put the new 3" trac in and can't wait to do some riding dec 7 mountain trip.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in the pumped stage, got a new xm supposed to be ready in two weeks:rolleyes: should be quite a difference compared to the yamaha boat anchor I had, pretty much all new Klim gear so it will be nice to be dry and warm for a change.

Upgraded my trailer this year to an actual snowmobile trailer, instead of using a cargo trailer with barn doors. Last but not least I upgraded from a gasser to a diesel truck this year. I'm more than excited! prob wont even snow this year.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the buyers remorse phase. If I can unload the xm I'll be one happy guy. Get rid of the mod and I'll be in the "on the way out" phase for this year
?

Did you mention this to them? From what I understand they sold what they ordered, may not be a big deal to back out. worth asking.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got sled almost ready, been watching videos for months, logging into Snow and Mud every hour, and giving serious consideration to taking a rip tomorrow under the power lines in Chestermere!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got sled almost ready, been watching videos for months, logging into Snow and Mud every hour, and giving serious consideration to taking a rip tomorrow under the power lines in Chestermere!
I'm in Shepard, and going to run the power lines too.
Look for a red Iguana, with a orange back pack!!!

Top Bottom