What other websites do you frequent?

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What other websites do you frequent? Good? Bad??
I do the usual news and sports sources (BIG sports junkie). I also go to Hdforums (Harley) great site like this one, lots of knowledgeable people allways willing to help out.
I'm also on Alberta outdoorsmen, terrible site it's all politics and they think anyone that drives a motorized off road vehicle of any kind is the antichrist and will be happy to tell ya so, I only go there to chat with the anglers (big fishermen myself). Any sites you belong to worth checking out or avoiding? Cheers

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do the usual news and sports sources (BIG sports junkie). I also go to Hdforums (Harley) great site like this one, lots of knowledgeable people allways willing to help out.
I'm also on Alberta outdoorsmen, terrible site it's all politics and they think anyone that drives a motorized off road vehicle of any kind is the antichrist and will be happy to tell ya so, I only go there to chat with the anglers (big fishermen myself). Any sites you belong to worth checking out or avoiding? Cheers

I also go on AO, same username. The mods over there are a lot stricter and you have to wait 15 seconds to post again, which would be a tragedy for us post whores... Yes lots of politics too

I also read, but not signed up, on Dootalk and Snowest and Mean Chicken(jetboat). I may check out KawiForums for some tips for our Teryx4... Cheers

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boxingscenceforumshistory.com
raptorsrepublic.com
skidoo.com
polaris.com

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

On there to. Very opinionated over there. Good thing a guy can't reach through the screen and choke people out or I would be doing this lots! I hang out in the fishing forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom