Reaction score
I just looked in my "favorites" and
snowandmud
FaceBook

Are the only 2 I can post :D

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im also on AO. Stay out of the political bs. Check out the fishing and hunting forums.
Also on:
Polaris
Arcticchat
RV net
Ford truck
And a few others with passing interests

Last edited:

Reaction score
I must have been lucky on AO... I've always had good interactions when looking for fishing advice. I don't own a quad.... maybe that's it?

- Spicework is where I spend most of my post.
- AO
- Google
- Facebook
- Kijjji
- iFish (I think that is what it's calle.

Frankly... I've seen more debates on politics and politicians here, than any of the others.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah I frequent the AO site, a lot of hypocrites on there that think only other peoples activities hurt the environment. God forbid you drive a quad or dirt bike because you like it, it's only to be used to hunt. You know, to support their activity. Big argument over on that site about a dirt bike race that was cancelled due to idiot at SRD. That site is rife with idiots.
Right on.. That was a recent one, everyone was glad it got cancelled. I only go to AO for the fishing section but still get sucked into some of the political BS, the same 3-4 people (redfrog, rugtikka, hal53)can really ruin an otherwise good site. I made the mistake of letting it out that I drove a lifted 4X4, BIG mistake! Usually takes less than 6 posts for a thread to completely derail. Some other really good sites mentioned here, good stuff

08arcticcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know a good site/forum for aluminum fishing boats? Im starting to hunt for a 17' aluminum boat and want to find a good site to compare reviews. Ive tried AO but just wondering about a different site.

Top Bottom