What does everyone do for a career?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
waterworks supplier,)fire hydrants,manhole material,service material,also plumbing supplies.toilets,sinks,hot water heaters.water softeners and many different type of pumps,water pipe,tubing,sewer pipe and all sorts of fittings,copper tubing.infiltrator systems for septic fields..almost anything to do with water and sewer and pump supplies.pm me if you need any of these type of products.:)

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Legit Drug dealer until thursday - then kept man or house husband till my package runs out!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
EH&S Manager for a mid-size constuction company here in edmonton...I did my time in fort Mac and got parolled.

9hundo

Airfield Maintenance Lead at PDX in Portland, OR...I take care of the runways and associated pavement

yamahacurtis

Reaction score
I am a full time dad and husband.. On my spare time I'm a automotive tec that works in heavy duty land. I also just started my bounty hunting job looking for people that steal sleds for fun.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work in the service side of the oilfield its been good. It has taken me all over the world. I have enjoyed the travelling but now have settled down and now working in the office in nisku, this way I get to see the family alot more!!

Same Same..... 11popcorn.gif

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plant b!t(h up in fort mac, power engineer workin for conoco, cant think of a better way to make cash than suckin oil from the earth,(well ok i can think of a few) week on week off so lots of days for quaddin and sleddin

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aircraft Materials Coordinator WJA YYC oh and full time daddy

Attachments

• n785265156_5336175_8365.jpg
    n785265156_5336175_8365.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 83

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work in the Automotive aftermarket as a National Account Manager. Better know as Bumper to Bumper.

maluchm

Reaction score
Aeropsace designer working for ATK / Thiokol for a little over a year now. Used to be a product designer at tier one companies to Ford and Nissan for almost 15 years previously back in Michigan.

Top Bottom